SPRING BREAK!! !! (What are you doing)?

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

alex
Developer
Developer

10 Mar 2006, 9:31 pm

What are you doing for Spring Break? I'm going to be staying Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, California for the week!

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2006, 10:30 pm

WORKING----------YOU BRAT!! !! !! !! ! :wink:

gloomywtregret
Raven
Raven

10 Mar 2006, 10:39 pm

I really wish I had a real spring break. :(

earthmonkey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Mar 2006, 11:48 pm

I am going to study precalculus concepts so I can go into AP Calculus next year and also will study from the AP Chemistry book (I'll probably do my summer assignment during spring break) in addition to any homework. The special thing that I will do is that I'm going to go to a local college library and read about psychology, formal proof-writing, chemistry, and physics, all of which I love. I will also read fiction, too--my literature assigned reading and probably one of the books my poetry teacher from last year wrote--he is an award-winning science fiction/fantasy writer, Tim Powers. That's probably all I'll be doing.

--G. K. Chesterton, The Aristocrat

TheGreyBadger
Toucan
Toucan

11 Mar 2006, 12:09 am

Driving up to Denver to see my nephew and his wife. Who actually said they wanted to see me more often! WHile there, visiting The Tattered Cover (books!) and the planetarium. Being grateful to have finished the sort of exam that tests on how many facts you've crammed in, not what you think. Deliberately NOT reading anything in my schoolwork.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2006, 7:20 am

Walking my Dog and picking up a couple of things at the Store, early in the Morning and spending the rest of the day in the privacy of my Home, avoiding the Ignorant School Kids. I might take Chico for another Walk, between 6 and 7 in the Evening.

Tashie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Mar 2006, 8:16 am

I'm going to try to book a week somewhere sunny in southern europe, I'll go for a last minute deal and that way it's dirt cheap. I'll be taking my books though as I'm on my last few months of my degree now, plus I'll need something to do as I'll be going on my own. Rest of the time I'll try to find some work as I'm one of those broke students!!

ljbouchard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2006, 7:06 pm

I will probably be moving into my new place and cleaning my old place. I am also going to see if I cannot get a job interview during the spring break.

"Only when all those who surround you are different, do you truly belong."
---------------------------------------------------
Fred Tate Little Man Tate

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2006, 9:37 pm

Man, you guys are boring-
For Spring Break, I'm going to take the traditional, but nevertheless more interesting route.
I'm going to strip naked in my backyard and scream insults, swear words, and sexual innuendos at the neighbors.
Then I plan to spend a day near the end of Spring break in a tourist town near the beach, writing graffiti on walls and flipping off random people, not to mention ingesting loads of alcohol and sugar.
And I'm going to end it all by spilling soda on my underwear and licking it off, just for kicks, and charging people money to see it.
-It's gonna be fun-.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2006, 1:08 am

For me, spring break's not for another month but I already have my trips planned out. I'm going to San Fran and San Diego to visit my brothers. yay!

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2006, 1:31 am

Working, reading, and hanging around the art museum. I might watch a movie if I see something worth watching. Nothing like last year--five days backpacking in Zions National Park. Oh, it was beautiful. Oh well.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2006, 1:54 am

I'm breaking springs.

AS_Interlocking
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Mar 2006, 11:42 am

Crossing the country by train (I've ridden 3 of the 4 cross-country routes here in the US, this time I get to ride the final one), visiting friends and relatives in California.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2006, 7:34 pm

Yupa wrote:
Man, you guys are boring-
For Spring Break, I'm going to take the traditional, but nevertheless more interesting route.
I'm going to strip naked in my backyard and scream insults, swear words, and sexual innuendos at the neighbors.
Then I plan to spend a day near the end of Spring break in a tourist town near the beach, writing graffiti on walls and flipping off random people, not to mention ingesting loads of alcohol and sugar.
And I'm going to end it all by spilling soda on my underwear and licking it off, just for kicks, and charging people money to see it.
-It's gonna be fun-.

As I don't have anything better to do apart from apply for jobs and hope I get one, or hang out with friends occasionally, I may just have to do all this s**t (apart from lick soda off my underwear) as it sounds like fun.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2006, 9:01 pm

For my spring break, I will be back at home trying to find a career job to begin in the summer or at least some job. I don't know what I'll be doing for fun and relaxation yet.

CHAOS
Raven
Raven

13 Mar 2006, 12:32 am

I'll be sitting at home asking people what they are doing. :idea: