Page 7 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 11:49 am

NOT LA!! !

Maybe we can convince the world governments to let us have Antarctica, or at least a tiny little slice of it. Our heating bills will be astronomical, though.

But on the bright side, we won't be in the middle of a city full of NTs. We'll actually get some alone time!

NOT A DOCTOR

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 12:02 pm

Aspergian Mansion is to have a planetarium:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 12:07 pm

No lets build it in Spokane. Now I be closer to see my parents. I can see them on the weekends and drive back. Same as on the holidays. And there be snow for us to play in every winter. Plenty of it.

We can also have a room for where we can play poker where we play for keeps, not money. How about building a screen porch so we can have the games there.

Or we can build the place in Montana between Missoula and Kalispell and I be even more closer to my parents and we have horseback riding and a lake to jump in and mountains to look at. There be snow every winter. It be out in the country and no neighbors. They be about a mile away. It also gets very hot in the summer. So yay to both hot weather and cold weather. We can go sledding down the hill too since there are hills in the country side. But make sure you build the place where there are hills. You can also go cross country skiing.