My stomaches twisted all tied up in knots- orgy

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Sep 2010, 10:36 pm

Anyone locked in their own head? I cant speak to people anymore, after learning about autism I just flipt, my life went into the s**thole, I dont call people anymore I dont go out, i just want it to go away, suicide seems like an option, the other option is making millions and hire ten of the best phsycotheropists and autism theropists for a 23 year old, WHat you think?

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 12:03 am

I think I begin to understand better the various posts you've made on the forums.

It seems like learning that you're autistic has caused one of a few possible things:

1. It may be that you realized that things were harder for you and you realized that it wasn't normal to work so hard, tried to take a break and then couldn't get going because you'd lost your inertia, which was the only thing letting you continue doing what you were never truly capable of.

2. It may be that learning you have autism has caused you to worry that you're not as capable as you thought, and to second-guess yourself and lower your expectations of yourself, and this has become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

3. It may be that learning you have autism upset you greatly, and the emotional stress was enough to overload already-stretched coping mechanisms, causing you to crash.

4. Or it could be a combination thereof.

I'm not really certain what you should do.

NOT A DOCTOR

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 3:57 am

Corp900 wrote:
Anyone locked in their own head? I cant speak to people anymore, after learning about autism I just flipt, my life went into the s**thole, I dont call people anymore I dont go out, i just want it to go away, suicide seems like an option, the other option is making millions and hire ten of the best phsycotheropists and autism theropists for a 23 year old, WHat you think?

Either DandelionFireworks was correct or you're really embellishing the truth, here. You've probably had these difficulties BEFORE you suspected that you might be autistic, so I don't understand how your deficits could be worse just because you are aware of it (unless you're going through some kind of regression). I know people who were diagnosed much older than you and they are feeling nothing but relief.

gassy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Sep 2010, 7:03 am

Corp900 wrote:

Like a couple of others have said. Could I ask what life was like for you before you learnt about autism? And importantly how old were you when you learnt more about it?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 7:48 am

Or 5

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 2:03 pm

Corp900 wrote:

Troll-la-la topic

I have a good collection of keys. One should open up your head so you can escape. :twisted:

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 2:22 pm

Locked in? Hmph. I enjoy it here.

Stupid "trapped in your own world" myth again.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com