Page 1 of 8 [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Invader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Sep 2010, 6:56 am

Surfman wrote:
I dont think this is a negative view of women. Women will always have a drive toward the more capable man, it an ancient drive encoded in their genes to help the offspring survive.

Saying 'watch out' from an elder male to the youngsters, is a kindly piece of fatherly advice, that most people in society are denied knowledge of by the PR machine.... Thanks Blabby

Woman finding fault with that, and wishing to suppress that information from others, I imagine may not feel comfortable about their own genetic programming and sexual urges? And what of the youngsters, who need to hear it the most? Males and females?

Its just a fact, not a slur. Men are also programmed, but to be always ready to inseminate a willing female....

We are what we are.

I was talking about this comment in the OP "so to all you lonely male WP'ers lamenting your singleton state, remember that for every downside there is an upside as well." As well as various other comments that get made around this site.

Of course women are wired to behave differently from men and want different things, but the way they are constantly demonized for this around here, by being called selfish etc, just so some people can make themselves feel "better off without them", is just silly.

People with no assets tell themselves that women are scum for only being attracted to men who are capable of doing well in the world. It's ridiculous. If they're so resentful and bitter about it that have to make such comments then they obviously don't want to be alone, no matter how much they try to persuade themselves otherwise, and should get off their behinds and try to do something about their lives instead of whining about women being the way that they're supposed to be. :?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 7:58 am

Moog wrote:
As the Morrissey quote in Astaut's sig goes; "There's worse things in life than never being anyone's sweetie."

Oh I agree.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 8:16 am

Surfman wrote:
I dont think this is a negative view of women. Women will always have a drive toward the more capable man, it an ancient drive encoded in their genes to help the offspring survive.

Saying 'watch out' from an elder male to the youngsters, is a kindly piece of fatherly advice, that most people in society are denied knowledge of by the PR machine.... Thanks Blabby

Woman finding fault with that, and wishing to suppress that information from others, I imagine may not feel comfortable about their own genetic programming and sexual urges? And what of the youngsters, who need to hear it the most? Males and females?

Its just a fact, not a slur. Men are also programmed, but to be always ready to inseminate a willing female....

We are what we are.

This is a false argument since the same could be said about men chasing a woman that we find could have better offspring i. It is no excuse for being a cheater. They should be stoned to death like they do in the middle east. Guess why there is no crime over there? You steal and you lost your hand. The whole idea of a relationship is to be with one person.
Double standards FTL. I'd say the Feds should mandate everyone have a paternity testBEFORE the baby is born. Maybe that way women would think twice after seeing someone now pregnant without any support since 99.99999999999% of guys including the real father would back out of this deal.

Now that im on my computer and can finally type well I'd like to let you know that in 10+ years of ret*d people and grousome things on the internet ive never had any emotion besides laughter until i read your post. If someone would have said that in my face i would beat the knoledge onto them and im not an agresive person. You take the cake on this.

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 2:40 pm

There was an episode of Law and Order, Criminal Intent with a chick who had like 14 guys going on a scam like that. What a skank! I bet it happens a lot. My daughter's dad never asked for a paternity test or went to court- he just pays his support. No question she is his, but I'm just saying- it would be pretty easy if you use decent guys as your target. Of course, there are so many bums too- my own dad never took care of any of his kids. He's probably the real father of this one in your story! :twisted:

So you guys- wear a damn condom and demand a paternity test. They dont cost that much any more. Don't end up on the Maury Show!

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 2:57 pm

If you love your wife wouldnt you just keep quiet and raise the child as your own?

That would be the responsible and loving thing to do?

Isnt that what most good men would do?

Or do they stone the wife for her mistake?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 3:03 pm

Surfman wrote:
If you love your wife wouldnt you just keep quiet and raise the child as your own?

That would be the responsible and loving thing to do?

Isnt that what most good men would do?

Or do they stone the wife for her mistake?

Nope id stab the b***h. Part of being in a relationship is the confidence and respect for one another to trust each other not be humping everything that moves. Thats why theres such a thing as being single. By her showing me that she cant control herself while i have been by being with her only i can say that she is not meant for me or anybody. I still retain my alphabet soup statement.

Also what mistake? A mistake is like forgetting to take your wallet out of your pants or using the wrong font on a document. They are things that you did wrong because you didnt notice them. having sex with everything that moves isnt a mistake it is called being a whore.

Im all for fantasies and open relationships but both parties involved have to OK these things. I soooooo hope someone has a kid thaat isnt yours and see you whining in the haven.

f**k it im calling your troll ass out.

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 3:36 pm

MXH wrote:
Surfman wrote:

Nope id stab the b***h. Part of being in a relationship is the confidence and respect for one another to trust each other not be humping everything that moves.

It's not always a question of infidelity. Some men get turned on by watching their wives have sex with other men and an illegitimate pregnancy is a potential consequence of that lifestyle. In some cases, these men actively seek to get their wives impregnated by other men; an illegitimate mixed-race child is the ultimate fantasy for this type of man.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 3:44 pm

EnglishInvader wrote:
MXH wrote:
Surfman wrote:

Nope id stab the b***h. Part of being in a relationship is the confidence and respect for one another to trust each other not be humping everything that moves.

It's not always a question of infidelity. Some men get turned on by watching their wives have sex with other men and an illegitimate pregnancy is a potential consequence of that lifestyle. In some cases, these men actively seek to get their wives impregnated by other men; an illegitimate mixed-race child is the ultimate fantasy for this type of man.

Reread my post. Open relationships are ok if both parties agree to it. But keeping it a secret is not ok. Also threesomes being 2 women or 2 men are ok if all agree to doing it.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 3:46 pm

Dappadee wrote:
Your palm will never deceive you.

until your hand falls asleep

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 3:50 pm

Friskeygirl wrote:
Dappadee wrote:
Your palm will never deceive you.

until your hand falls asleep

Thats why we have 2 hands. And if not get a fleshlight and put it between your matress and hump it. Or if your a girl get a sybian.

Or just tell your partner "hey wouldnt it be great if we had sex right now". But theres no need to go and do stupid s**t.

Dappadee
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Sep 2010, 4:02 pm

MXH wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:
Thats why we have 2 hands. And if not get a fleshlight and put it between your matress and hump it. Or if your a girl get a sybian.

Or just tell your partner "hey wouldnt it be great if we had sex right now". But theres no need to go and do stupid sh**.

A pair of water wings and some Vaseline is cheaper if your hands are tired.

I think you should make use of a tired hand though; you should sit on it until it goes numb, paint your nails, wear some feminine jewellery, curl your arm around under the blanket and suddenly....oh, where did this mysterious, womanly hand come from? That's what they do in the navy, when they all have, is a small curtained bunk bed......or so I'm told.

There are only so many times a week you can have sex with your partner and you should never underestimate the mental and physical health benefits of self service. There is even research that shows it reduces your chances of prostate cancer.....like we need an excuse any way.

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 4:13 pm

Dappadee wrote:
There are only so many times a week you can have sex with your partner and you should never underestimate the mental and physical health benefits of self service.

Agreed. There's nothing like the five-knuckle-shuffle for pure convenience.

Getting it on with a woman can get a bit tiring; esp. the foreplay.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 6:18 pm

lolz

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 6:29 pm

Whew. I'm so glad I can't get ladies pregnant. :P

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 10:32 pm

Invader wrote:
If they're so resentful and bitter about it that have to make such comments then they obviously don't want to be alone, no matter how much they try to persuade themselves otherwise, and should get off their behinds and try to do something about their lives instead of whining about women being the way that they're supposed to be. :?

yet more horatio alger? jeez louise :roll:

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2010, 11:10 pm

By the way for those who dont see it my argument is not in being genetically made to look for the best person to produce offspring. Its that in a relationship you are now stuck with this person unless you are both ok with adding others in the mix. Secrets like this are not ok to have in any society and many excuses are tossed around like the devil made me do it or its in my genes. Its like a teenager saying he did drugs because of peer presure. BS you wanted to do drugs and found a good excuse to use them.