Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2011, 6:29 pm

Do you think its ironic that people with AS can generally be nicer than the nice people who have not got AS. Yet some people with AS who are bad/evil are worse than the bad people who do not have AS.

its amusing if you have AS becaue you can go from pillar of the community that everyone likes one year to public enemy number one that everyone hates the next depending on if your personality changes for the worse and certain bad experiences can trigger this off.

would you agree or not? sorry i do not meant to offend anyone by this thread but i just need your views on this.

Bonafan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jan 2011, 7:35 pm

I agree to the extent that I joined a Church when I was sixteen and spent a year or two observing peoples behaviour there as I really wanted to make friends there. I managed to learn a lot of social cues and get involved in stuff but this year had a mini breakdown I guess when I burnt out trying to do that plus do my first full time job after uni with a bullying boss. My behaviour has now regressed massively to the point where I forget all the social questions I should ask people like 'how are you' as I assume they know that I want to know etc! I also had to take a break from doing stuff in the church. Now, it feels like they are phasing me out and don't like me so much.

Strange times, I should have stayed with my obsessions and just left it at that!

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2011, 7:45 pm

I know its horrible that is what is happening with a lot of people i know at the moment. :(