Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

AriNecromare1213
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Dec 2010, 3:06 pm

sorry bro, your father is a c**t. I just feel so sh***y, Wish I could bring my many tools of death into contact with his face. That pisses me off. I hate people getting bullied.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 3:19 pm

Do you think my dad might actually stab me though? My farther is well brought up and is quite an upper class man.

Bluefins
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 3:48 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Do you think my dad might actually stab me though? My farther is well brought up and is quite an upper class man.

It's not something you'd want to risk. If he really was well brought up, he'd never say anything like that. If he thinks / starts thinking that you'd be better off dead, it wouldn't take a lot for him to take matters into his own hands.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 4:00 pm

Well as a child his parents were not always there for him since he was sent to boarding school and constantly moved towns and schools because his farther was in the army. Bascily my farther from the age of 7 was given freedom and independance from his parents. My dad also has three brothers and his youngest brother is an alcholoic who has had SERIOUS health problems. So my farther has had things difficult. Evne though my dad was the oldest child he was by no means his parents favourite since his farther was cold and distant to him and gave his youngest brother all the attention. According to my mother my farther and his farther did not always talk.

so my dad has not had it easy since his youngest brother started to down the beer more after his farther died in 1991 and of course my dads mother died in 1997 so its been difficult.

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 4:17 pm

Freudian typo? Father -> Farther, more distant.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 4:26 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well as a child his parents were not always there for him since he was sent to boarding school and constantly moved towns and schools because his farther was in the army. Bascily my farther from the age of 7 was given freedom and independance from his parents. My dad also has three brothers and his youngest brother is an alcholoic who has had SERIOUS health problems. So my farther has had things difficult. Evne though my dad was the oldest child he was by no means his parents favourite since his farther was cold and distant to him and gave his youngest brother all the attention. According to my mother my farther and his farther did not always talk.

so my dad has not had it easy since his youngest brother started to down the beer more after his farther died in 1991 and of course my dads mother died in 1997 so its been difficult.

You aren't responsible for your father's problems. Quit making excuses for him.

You are doing exactly what I did for the longest time. I DESPERATELY wanted to believe my parents loved me. I blamed myself for all of the negative crap they heaped on me. Then I started to really get it. The poison was within their own psyches. It took a clean break from them to even start getting some sense of control. It is a sad thing when not speaking to your parents is the only way one can gain peace of mind. But it's better than being infected by their poison. I haven't spoken to my mother in ten years or more,.my father maybe twice in 25 years. Is it painful? Hell yeah. There is still a part of me that wishes for something to fill that void. But it was, for me at least, the only way out.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 4:31 pm

It makes you wonder why some parents even bother having kids!! !! !! !! !! !!

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 4:58 pm

One time I got really picksed off and
said "If you didn't want kids why did you xxxx my mother??"

The worst thing I ever said but it shut him up.
He's never said anything like it to me again.

In 20 years.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

another_1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 6:49 pm

Jamesy wrote:

The same could be said of Joran Van Der Sloot. If you're not familiar with him, google the name. He hasn't been convicted yet, so there's a chance he's innocent, but - he's the son of a very wealthy family, and appears to be a serial killer.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 7:16 pm

My dad has also said to me a few times that he wished i was never born......... My dad is not really that upper class but at the same time he is FAR from trailer trash or a redkneck.

Megz
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 7:36 pm

Quit making excuses for him. It doesn't matter if his childhood sucked, or if his parents were zillionaires. It matters that HE THREATENED TO KILL YOU!! !! !! I'm surprised you're not taking this that seriously, but I guess when you're in that environment, you don't know any other normal. It doesn't matter what his background is, that doesn't stop him from being an abusive ass. You need to get out, go live with a friend or other relative.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 8:03 pm

Oh come on Megz u do not really think he was serious with that threat? Mind you 4 years ago he did try and run over this little girl who belonged to gypsy family with his car becasue these gypsies were blocking the parking lot by the station. I was in the car with him when he did it.

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 8:15 pm

Sounds like your father is quite the apathetic self-centered type of guy...:?
I hope you know what you are doing.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 8:16 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Oh come on Megz u do not really think he was serious with that threat? Mind you 4 years ago he did try and run over this little girl who belonged to gypsy family with his car becasue these gypsies were blocking the parking lot by the station. I was in the car with him when he did it.

I'm beginning to think that you are messing with us. How can you say he isn't a genuine threat in one sentence and then tell us he tried to run over a kid in the next and still expect us to take you seriously?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2010, 7:04 pm

sorry i did not mean that to come out the wrong way but i am not taking his threat seriously. i am not messing with you either.

amber_missy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Dec 2010, 8:45 am

Every other post you say, you're contradicting yourself...
"I don't believe he'd do X... But then again, he did do Y, which was almost as bad"

Re-read your posts on this forum.
Imagine this was your mother / friend / sibling saying them to you.

What would your advice to them be...?

It would be:
* Stop making excuses for him - there's no excuse for one person to treat anyone else like that!
* You don't deserve that kind of treatment - NO-ONE deserves that kind of treatment!
* Get yourself out of the situation asap - with the help of social services or equivalent!

If you don't, your self-esteem and self-worth will slowly disintigrate in that abusive place and your depression will get worse.

If you try to defend him again, then it will be hard to take anything you say seriously.
It is starting to sound like you just posted on here to get attention and the concern is starting to switch to disbelief...

I truly hope that you can get yourself out of this abusive paternal relationship and make a life for yourself.