Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

T800Thinker
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Jan 2011, 10:36 pm

I had a altercation with a NT while I was walking my pug/jack russel dog down the block by my house.I was walking and I bumped into him while he had his big dog and he yelled every night you have to walk your little piece of crap dog where I am and acting like a tough guy while he was yelling.I am not the toughest guy or don't want any problems but I don't like the fact that he avoids me or goes the other way when he see's me coming when I tried to call him out on the issue I had with him when he walked past my house.I am not good at reading people or situations so do you guys think I am making more out of this and why don't other people have our thought process?

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 10:48 pm

I think for your sake and for the sake of your small dog, if the other guy and his large dog actually want to go the opposite direction, then let them.

T800Thinker
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Jan 2011, 10:57 pm

it's not really a big deal to me anymore but for some reason it's the principle of the thing on why he dances around the issues or acts like a little girl and goes the other way,at least walk by me,another thing is why do I feel towards situations I think more like a machine hence my username,

wo0
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jan 2011, 12:16 am

Fear. He's afraid. Just avoid each other.

tangomike
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 12:16 am

i agree with the other poster, if he's being like that just let him be that way. this way hes not causing you any trouble, and its not like hes your neighbor or anything right?

T800Thinker
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jan 2011, 12:20 am

I think he lives a few blocks down to be honest I am not really sure, I just don't know why I have so many problems with people and society in general or can't communicate that well or people don't have my though process,is this a AS thing?

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 12:23 am

When I hear people say things like "think like a machine" or Spok or robot...
Is that really your own opinion, or is it just compared to people who want you to apologize for being you?
Maybe some Aspies take the logic it too far, but I doubt it.
For myself, I consider it a positive trait in myself that logic kicks in a few seconds before a feeling.
It's not that I don't have feelings or that I don't understand them. I run a low emotional temperature,
and my emotions emerge more slowly than they do for other people. (And when they do emerge,
they tend to be qualitatively different, and most people can't relate.)
If only the world could learn to do what I do naturally. Wars, stupidity, aggression...

Concerning the dog owner, I like to give lunatics all the room they want.

LuxoJr
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jan 2011, 12:46 am

Spaces go after periods in a sentence.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 1:04 am

T800Thinker wrote:
I had a altercation with a NT while I was walking my pug/jack russel dog down the block by my house.I was walking and I bumped into him while he had his big dog and he yelled every night you have to walk your little piece of crap dog where I am and acting like a tough guy while he was yelling.I am not the toughest guy or don't want any problems but I don't like the fact that he avoids me or goes the other way when he see's me coming when I tried to call him out on the issue I had with him when he walked past my house.I am not good at reading people or situations so do you guys think I am making more out of this and why don't other people have our thought process?

He probably avoids you to keep his dog from hurting your dog. My family has always had large breed dogs for home defense and I hate it when people who see you walking your big dog and decides to come up to you with their little toy breed dog thinking the dogs would be friends. We are lucky now we have two American bulldogs who love meeting new dogs even the little rat dogs.

T800Thinker
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jan 2011, 1:12 am

The only thing that confuses me is how he goes about it or why he has a attitude or acts like a b**** when I tried to call him on it,but what is weird is my dog is friends with a huge lab,a St Bernard Mix,Mastiff and various other sized dogs around town and the owners never have a problem.although my dog prefers his own breeds