Do you have a routine when eating at cetain restaurants?

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 6:04 am

Whenever I'm at a restaurant I usually have a thing I always order there. If I don't I will find something that's close to something I've eaten before on their menu online, and then usually end up eating that every time I go there. I also in general have a specific order I eat foods in, like vegetables first, meat second, etc.

King Kat 1
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Dec 2020, 4:32 am

I always ask for the salad dressing on the side. Hamburgers cooked medium well, all other meat medium(i.e steak). One thing that always kind of annoys me is, why do they have ketchup on the table but you always have to ask for mustard.

As far as fast food: I love Burger Kings chicken sandwiches. If I do get a whopper, I specifically ask for just mustard, lettuce, Onion, pickle. Not a ketchup fan and they way over do it on the mayo. Taco bell I usually just get the plain regular tacos or just a plain beef burrito. Anything else there doesn't agree with my body. Arby's is good but expensive. Wendy's I have not been to in years.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 9:56 am

I have certain foods I can't eat and I'm pretty good with knowing what I can order at a restaurant that doesn't have any of those things in it. Though if I like something and everything in it aside from maybe one thing, I'll ask if I can have it "without mushrooms" for example (I can't stand mushrooms). :lol:

My Tumblr

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 10:20 am

i always feel pressured to hurry the hell up and choose a menu item, i struggle with that slick shiny paper combined with teeny tiny fonts and irregular and subdued shadowing lighting in those places, the background noise, the sheer number of stuff to read through [slow reader here]. i have been known to just put some splenda in the ice water and munch on crackers while everybody else eats because they can read 10 times faster and better than me under those circumstances.