Why do girls with autism love the Powerpuff Girls?

Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 2:10 am

I'm a boy and I love the powerpuff girls, the earlier episodes at least, I could watch them all day! Blossom is my favourite, I wonder about the city of Townsville more than is advised, sometimes I want to wander the backstreets and run into some mournfully majestic monster I can punch twice and then run away screaming just like all the other faceless failed heroes and watch the terrific trio show up and make it go BOOM.

Runo Misaki
Raven
Raven

05 Jan 2019, 1:40 pm

I loved the Powerpuff Girls as a kid. I liked them because I thought they were cool and fun. My favorite Powerpuff Girl was Buttercup and she still is. The reason why I liked Buttercup was because of her appearance and because she was cool and tough. I never really liked Bubbles because I thought she looked like a baby and because she cried over everything. She was my least favorite of the bunch.

Cavycat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Jan 2019, 9:29 pm

I watched the power Puff girls on cartoon Network, then Boomerang. It wasn't my favorite show, but I liked it along with other shows.

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 3:16 am

My favorite episodes was the rowdy ruff boys

The one where they turn into dogs ( monkey see monkey do I believe ) and the best rainy day adventure ever

Also bubblevicious is really good to