Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2005, 5:19 pm

Hello. Once again you are to be infected with the corruptable virus of Malcolm_Scipo aka Malcolm Adams. It has been a wierd time since I left. So much has changed. So much internationally, nationally and personally. I have found my true friends and have left the false ones. I have been banned from a forum for talking about Satanic pirates and standing up to racists. I have jumped off a harbour wall to try and prove some false notion of bravery. I have moved to Year 10 and become Junior Under 16 Recurve bow champion of Worcestershire. I have fallen further in love and had my love dashed away. And I have discovered who I truly am. I admit, I am a fool. I have tried to discover myself and associated myself with the wrong people (Joe Woodward, Nick Woodward and Nathan Fox) but I now know I am merely a metalhead/geek. I am proud. I am happy. And I have wasted your time. One down, four to go before my last departure.

I WAS NOT WHAT I HAD ALWAYS TRIED TO EMULATE.
INSTEAD A SHADOW OF FORMER GLORY.
AND THEN I CRIED.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2005, 10:01 pm

Well, welcome back, temporarily. I've missed reading your random posts around WP lately and it's definately not been the same without you. Come back (for permanently) when you feel like it. :)

By the way, can I ask you how you came up with your user name, particularly the Scipo part?

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2005, 10:09 pm

Hope you stay, I once got really depressed and had to "find myself" once. I know it sucks when you realize what kind of person you really are and quit trying to be someone else. You'll get over it evantually. Welcome (temporarily) back, and I hope you decide to stay.

stlf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2005, 9:35 am

STAY STAY STAY...we missed you

ZedSimon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2005, 12:34 pm

Malcolm_Scipo wrote:
One down, four to go before my last departure.

That "last departure" bit sounds kind of like being in a band that goes on an annual farewell tour.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2005, 1:05 pm

Is this dramatic departure thing just on WP or is it common on other forums also? I notice this happens quite often. I don't understand why people must dramatically decide to ban themselves from a website, as if they're moving to the mars and won't have internet connection there.