Hummingbird

30 Mar 2011, 6:23 pm

dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
I'm in 6th grade and actually do not, I use the extra time to finish homework in Planning Center. Really helps take off that pressure :D

I had to attend it for first half of the school year though, and it really sucked. I was always bullied by the bigger kids :(

That must really suck. The first time someone teased me in PE (I have been teased in a lot of other places too) I slapped him in the face, and I did not get in trouble, he did!

Heh. One time I'd finally had enough of this one guy teasing me, so I pinned him down and kicked him in the balls. And he started crying. He was twice my size O_O

And his "bags" were bleeding. That's GOTTA hurt, I actually feel a little sorry for the kid. xD

That just made my day! I so want to do that to the kid always bullying me in school. I closed a door on his fingers and told him that's what it feels like when you bully me...

I hope he gets the message xD

He kind of did. He now gets other kids to tease me for him. There is no way to get these idiots to stop!

Well that sucks. Some NT's are just complete as*holes. You might want to see a counselor, like I did. It helps alot.

dkittens
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Mar 2011, 6:25 pm

ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
I'm in 6th grade and actually do not, I use the extra time to finish homework in Planning Center. Really helps take off that pressure :D

I had to attend it for first half of the school year though, and it really sucked. I was always bullied by the bigger kids :(

That must really suck. The first time someone teased me in PE (I have been teased in a lot of other places too) I slapped him in the face, and I did not get in trouble, he did!

Heh. One time I'd finally had enough of this one guy teasing me, so I pinned him down and kicked him in the balls. And he started crying. He was twice my size O_O

And his "bags" were bleeding. That's GOTTA hurt, I actually feel a little sorry for the kid. xD

That just made my day! I so want to do that to the kid always bullying me in school. I closed a door on his fingers and told him that's what it feels like when you bully me...

He kind of did. He now gets other kids to tease me for him. There is no way to get these idiots to stop!

Well that sucks. Some NT's are just complete as*holes. You might want to see a counselor, like I did. It helps alot.

The last counselor I dealt with put me in the same room with a kid who tried to choke me and left us alone. I hit him with a keyboard and ran.

ElementalChaos
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Mar 2011, 6:38 pm

dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:

The last counselor I dealt with put me in the same room with a kid who tried to choke me and left us alone. I hit him with a keyboard and ran.

Holy-! Man, some people in the world are really, really crazy.

Oh, and BTW, I found something that may be a good resource for you. Check it out:
Teasing Help

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:
dkittens wrote:
ElementalChaos wrote:

Sometimes I think people are stupid. Sometimes I feel guilty about it. After reading things like this, Einstein really was right.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

dkittens

30 Mar 2011, 6:51 pm

Quote:
Sometimes I think people are stupid. Sometimes I feel guilty about it. After reading things like this, Einstein really was right.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

That's really true in this world!

Scanner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Mar 2011, 8:03 pm

Quote:

That's quite true. Although I say it's more ignorance than stupidity.

dkittens

30 Mar 2011, 8:04 pm

Scanner wrote:
Quote:

That's quite true. Although I say it's more ignorance than stupidity.

Mostly it is stupidity from what I have seen!