Page 40 of 43 [ 682 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Aria
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Nov 2013, 1:55 pm

Quote:
You are 9% neurotypical!

You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

My suspicions are accurate: I have no social skills. 8O :)

EQ: 14 SQ: 83
"You [humans] find it easier to understand the death of one than the death of a million. You speak about the objective hardness of the Vulcan heart, but how little room there seems to be in yours." - Spock

AutisticGuy1981
Toucan
Toucan

02 Apr 2014, 5:04 pm

You are 17% neurotypical!

17%

You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.
:lol:

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 5:16 pm

I took this once already but I don't remember if I posted my result so this may be a repeat post.
You are 20% neurotypical!
You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.

Sounds pretty accurate for me.

Wreck It Ralph

rebecca1220
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Apr 2014, 5:19 pm

Haha, I got 43%
You are sort of neurotypical, but also show signs of autism. You probably enjoy intellectual activities more than socializing or maybe you enjoy socializing, but you aren't a genius at it. You could be autistic, but may not be.

I think its because I have learnt how to adapt and cope with social situations a lot better... If I did the same test six years ago it would probably have come out very differently.

Also, I want to socialize and 'appear normal'.. I have learnt that certain things are not appropriate... for example I have learnt that it is not good too be too honest because doing so can hurt people. I have a friend who was recently diagnosed with asperger's and he was so honest to me and our other friends.... it was actually really upsetting sometimes. However, that would of been me about six years ago or so. I guess I do have certain interests which would be the same as Nts of my own age group and gender, such as shopping, make-up, going out, parties etc.

xx

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 5:25 pm

I scored 39 percent--about right for me.

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 5:30 pm

You are 12% neurotypical!

12%
You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

I didn't like a couple of the questions, though. I'm not empathetic, but I do nice things for people to cover up for it, so some people may think I am. Also, when meeting someone for the first time, I barely acknowledge them. I might nod, or even smile if I'm brave.

Last edited by ReticentJaeger on 02 Apr 2014, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

capri0112
Raven
Raven

02 Apr 2014, 6:21 pm

Thanks for posting this link, ocdgirl123. It was fun, and didn't take that long at all.

My results sound about right:

You are 25% neurotypical!

I had my very social NT husband take the quiz too:

You are 77% neurotypical!

You are actually quite neurotypical. You probably like socializing and are good at it for the most part. You may make social mistakes every now and then but tend to notice them quickly after you make them. It is very unlikely that you are autistic.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 7:39 pm

14% neurotypical

I guess this means I have been on the correct forum all these months :lol:

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 7:48 pm

I took the quiz again and got a 36%.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 8:57 pm

You are 21% neurotypical!

21%

:(

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

a_dork
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Apr 2014, 9:49 pm

You are 29% neurotypical

Apparently, very neurotypical people speak with a lot of "lol"s and other types of text talk :?

― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

FireyInspiration
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 12:04 am

37% Sounds about right

DVCal
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 1:58 am

I am 43% sounds right to me.

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 7:42 pm

31%.

"You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic."

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 7:56 pm

You are 46% neurotypical!

You are sort of neurotypical, but also show signs of autism. You probably enjoy intellectual activities more than socializing or maybe you enjoy socializing, but you aren't a genius at it. You could be autistic, but may not be.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

03 Apr 2014, 8:27 pm

30% Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! !! ! I must have a friend.