Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

thechadmaster
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2006, 9:35 am

No matter where i go or what i do, i get left behind so to speak. at work, when the guys are making jokes about the fine ladies in our store, i dont seem to understand what theay are talking about. In eigth grade i asked a fellow student what a "bong" was, i thought is was some kind of drum. i have never used or had the intention to use drugs.

now a days being an independently living adult, i was foolish and ran up my cell bill with downloads, overspent my credit card and overdrew my checking account. now i am trying to make amends. I went to pay $100 to my cell, they informed my my account had been turned over to an outside collection agency, i was never informed of this. i was still interested in paying up and continuing my service, i was hit with a collection fee, and an ealry termination fee, my usage was only $275, but i got a call from the agency wanting $500 dollars. they said as follows: "this is ----- from --------collection angency, we have a collection of $500 against you from ----- cell company, can we hve a credit card number?" my first reaction was "WHAT?" i informed them that i would contact the cell comany directly, the said i could not do that because i do not have an account with them. OK, why did the cell company not tell me this before i got a rude phone call?

next, with my bank, i went in to make a deposit, again i was still interested in continuing my banking with ----- bank. they told me my account had been closed and turned over to chexsystems, and i could never have another account anywhere for 10 years. Once again, no call, no letter.

These people do not realize that there are people out there who cannot assume things, like myself. This whole ordeal left me thinking, does anyone give a damn? How can i be expected to know my accounts will close without being informed?

I'm not even going to ask if this makes my sound aspie, it is quite obvious, or is it? we cant assume anything so.... AM I ASPIE? I think yes

I have another statement, but stating it would get me hospitalized again, i was last hospitalized when i was 13, 7 years later i am still free and i want to keep it that way.

My apologies if this was rantish..

thechadmaster

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2006, 10:30 am

"whats another hole going to matter" my credit is shot to hell, i don't even care about it anymore. i owe like $300 to APS here (thats an electric company) and if i ever want to get electricity again i have to pay a $200 penalty fee ontop of the $300 so it looks like when i finally do get a job and want to move out on my own, ill have to rent an apartment with all utilities included. lol. also i cant open a bank acount anywhere because i suposidly owe wells fargo $200. but when i went in there to ask why i owed that in the first place they said they couldn't really tell me, but that i just needed to pay them. i was like uhh ok. so then when i went to go open a savings account at this credit union in town they automatically knew that i owed wells fargo money and would be happy to open up a savings account for me if i got a letter from wells fargo saying i didn't owe them anything. unbelievable. credit sucks, i don't even know why its so important anyways, i've even filled out some job applications where they wanted to to a credit check on you, i mean wtf??

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

11 Aug 2006, 11:02 am

I found a good way to reduce cell phone bill , I never owned one. Hell I have no
one to call. My land line I leave unplugged just use it to connect to the net.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2006, 11:33 am

oh yeah dude and don't feel so bad once one of my moms friends came over and we started talking about hunting and the wrod "fawn" came up and i thought it ment "female deer" and talked throughout the whole conversation saying fawn was a female deer. when a fawn is really a baby deer. oh yeah i felt pretty stupid then