Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2011, 4:13 am

Are people on the spectrum considered what we say as ''serious persons''?I think i am a serious person.Are all the others that way or considered?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2011, 4:31 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
Are people on the spectrum considered what we say as ''serious persons''?I think i am a serious person.Are all the others that way or considered?

I don't know really......I mean I am not an enthusiastic, energetic person but I do have a sense of humour and usually I am pretty laid back unless I get attacked by anxiety which is so annoying.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2011, 4:43 am

I'm quite deep and serious myself, though thankfully I have my limits, and I love being silly as well. I think it's important not to get too heavy about everything, though it's important to appreciate the gravity of some situations.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2011, 5:16 am

I'm considered too serious with occasional outbursts of silliness.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2011, 5:45 am

I used to be far too serious, though not quite so much now. I can have a laugh sometimes, it just depends if others find it funny!

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2011, 6:49 am

Laughing of having fun does not make you not serious(depents on the context).I mean respecting elders,teachers,not talking too much,not a troublemaker in school or a dropout,not drinking excessively or even smoking,low profile...You get what i mean.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2011, 6:56 am

One of the first things people notice about me is how serious I am. I usually do have a serious demeanor, but I can be more outgoing depending on the situation.