Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

just_me
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Sep 2006, 3:13 pm

Not sure if this is the right message thingy to post my rants in but oh well I'm here anyway

Had a brief meeting in my sons school today, omggggg the man I was seeing concerning my son only really knows about Classic Aspergers basically what was first wrote many many years ago, I must write a letter to his superiors pointing this out to them.

Cooking dinner tonight was eventful, my daughter comes in from college she's chatting away to me I then forget what I am doing, my gas oven refuses to light agggggggh I then start slapping my head telling my self I'm such a idiot. Dinner did eventually get made.

Shopping in the local supermarket, why why why do I always seem to go in when it's busy, not nearly enough checkout people, one woman tries to push in front of me she only has one item, she then tries to have a brief chat with me about about there not being enough checkouts open, omgggggg I was stressed as it was, I presumed she wanted me to allow her to go infront of me so I blurted out I'M IN A HURRY TOO.

Sitting here now with a lovely cup of camomile tea utter bliss, I swear I'd never leave my home again if it were possible.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

01 Sep 2006, 3:44 pm

dextroamphetamine for the ADHD
xanax for the anxiety
prozac for the depression
hydrocodone for any pain

call me in the mourning. :)

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 4:05 pm

I too, today, have been to 1) a school 2) a grocery 3) a library. At the library three (count them, three!!) groups of people pushed in front of me to get their books checked out first. I guess they needed to read more than I do :x.

DirtDawg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 5:23 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
dextroamphetamine for the ADHD
xanax for the anxiety
prozac for the depression
hydrocodone for any pain

call me in the mourning. :)

That sounds like a prescription version of "Cry Me A River". But it IS funny. :D

just_me,

I am constantly amazed at the rudeness of people. If that's normal, leave me out.
I had a similar day last week with car service, library, shopping, school meeting all crammed together on top of all the regular stuff. Maybe we could work out a timeshare plan with everyone else. Everybody else stays home today, it's MY turn to go out and get stuff done.

Good thing the tea is working for you.

redvelvet
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Sep 2006, 4:04 am

What did the woman do and say when you told her you were in a hurry to?
I would suggest valerian tea to, it's a bit stronger then Camomile and takes a few cups before you get used to the taste but it has a wonderful calming affect. Also kalm tablets are great, they help with nerves anxiety and sleep (if only my future son in law would take them life for him would be easier at least calmer.) They are completely herbal. And when your out try Rescue Remedy, it comes in a little bottle and you just put a few drops under your tongue, my sister drops it on her wrist, but the under tongue works quicker.
I'm pleased I homeschooled mine, It was bad enough trying to explain to friends about my son's mild ADHD and when he did go to school for seven months I had to explain about our son also having Dyslexia which his teacher refused to except existed. I really feel for you parents who have to explain about Aspergers to blind and bigotted teachers.

lae
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2006, 12:59 pm

Sad to hear of your bad day.

just_me

02 Sep 2006, 4:40 pm

TheMachine1
You made me laugh thanks it did help.

en_una_isla :)

redvelvet
Thanks for the advice I will try some Valerian :) I didn't give the woman
a chance to reply as about 2 secs after I said it I was served at the checkout, just as
well really as I don't know if I would have come across abrupt had she commented about what
I had said. I do try very hard to be pleasant.

DirtDawg :)

lae :)

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2006, 6:40 pm

just_me wrote:
Not sure if this is the right message thingy to post my rants in but oh well I'm here anyway

Had a brief meeting in my sons school today, omggggg the man I was seeing concerning my son only really knows about Classic Aspergers basically what was first wrote many many years ago, I must write a letter to his superiors pointing this out to them.

Cooking dinner tonight was eventful, my daughter comes in from college she's chatting away to me I then forget what I am doing, my gas oven refuses to light agggggggh I then start slapping my head telling my self I'm such a idiot. Dinner did eventually get made.

Shopping in the local supermarket, why why why do I always seem to go in when it's busy, not nearly enough checkout people, one woman tries to push in front of me she only has one item, she then tries to have a brief chat with me about about there not being enough checkouts open, omgggggg I was stressed as it was, I presumed she wanted me to allow her to go infront of me so I blurted out I'M IN A HURRY TOO.

Sitting here now with a lovely cup of camomile tea utter bliss, I swear I'd never leave my home again if it were possible.

Reminds me of the scene in The Whole 9 Yards, where Matthew Perry's character..drives out of his driveway, parks. Then just keeps hitting his head against the wheel of the car out of frustration.