Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

AWorriedMother1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Sep 2011, 10:34 am

Hello everyone

I have two boys, Robby and Timmy, aged 9 and 11. They are both ret*d with autism.
Here is a picture of them taken last year:
h x x p :/ / i dot imgur dot com/7zsvw.jpg

They can't do anything themselves. They don't even speak to people or go to school, they are so ret*d.
Their "special needs" has already cost me thousands of dollars, I am worried how many thousands more I will spend on these children. I am worried that I will be looking after them their entire life.

So I spend thousands of dollars and all my time with these ret*ds, and what do they give back? They give back nothing!! !
They will never have jobs, they will never do ANYTHING, what is the point of their existance?

Manguy89
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Sep 2011, 10:40 am

Woah if you really love your children it wouldn't matter what they give back. It's people like you who have made life hard for people... And for your information autism isn't the same thing as ret*d. Not even close.

AWorriedMother1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Sep 2011, 10:42 am

Manguy89 wrote:
Woah if you really love your children it wouldn't matter what they give back. It's people like you who have made life hard for people... And for your information autism isn't the same thing as ret*d. Not even close.

They have low functioning autism.. one has an IQ of 40, the other has an IQ of 45, how can they not be ret*d!?

serenity
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2011, 10:47 am

I really, really hope you're a troll, or spamming.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2011, 10:50 am

Thread locked and troll banned.