Listening to the same song over and over again.

Page 5 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

GregCav
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2020, 12:28 am

I'll binge on albums or movies in the same way. Back at Christmas I discovered Boney-M song Rasputin, and I got hooked on that for about 2 months. I'm over it now, but it's a fantastically addictive song.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2020, 4:57 am

When I listen to music I usually listen to specific parts of the same one or two songs over and over, and basically for my entire life I've almost always had a song stuck in my head. The songs I listen to can also be pretty repetitive and I noticed the parts I like and get stuck in my head are probably the most repetitive ones in them. I honestly think I mainly just use music to fill the silence, plus music with lots of repetition is mindless to listen to and easy to replicate in my thoughts.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2020, 2:13 am

Pretty much what I do playlist wise. But i think you mean specifically just one song only no, maybe repeat it a few times a day or something when i do. unless it's rap instrumentals then if im freestyle rapping i will to see how many ways i can flex on a track.

King Kat 1
Toucan
Toucan

10 Dec 2020, 4:18 am

I'm really bad with this, I can listen to the same song on a short card, for weeks and never get sick of it.