Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2006, 3:15 pm

Why is it that NT have to give the attitude and instantly declaring themselves superior. It was today I was dropping off workmate, I noticed a someone behind me, I move up into the road so I can drop her of, the woman in a car next to me starts givin-it all of that.

If I didn’t forget that the road she was going down was a dead end, I would have went up there and asked her what that was all about. I would have told her that she should have a little respect for other people who she doesn’t know. And let her know that you will she could be putting down a person who could be a better and safer driver that what she is, and who know probably more integrity then herself, who is stuckup in her own superiority. If she had something to say then she should say it, get out of the car and say it, in a manor that one can respect.

Fraya
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2006, 3:21 pm

Its not worth getting upset about its just a fact of life.

NT + Vehicle = Total Bastiche

Its like when they step inside they switch on "superiority mode" where they turn into a completely different person who absolutely believes they are a better driver than everyone else and everyone else is out on the road that day in a massive conspiracy to irritate just them.

Don't do anything at all
-----------
"White Rabbit" - Jefferson Airplane

walk-in-the-rain
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2006, 3:32 pm

Kind of reminds me of a comment someone made recently about wanting to teach their kids to be "civilized" not "socialized". Politeness, courtesy, and understanding are becoming things of the past really. If you did the right thing than forget that person - they are superior in their imagination only.