Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 9:46 pm

Do you eggsperience sensory hypersensitivity in dreams?

Sometimes, I eggsperience eggstreme sensory hypersensitivity in dreams, even moar than I eggsperience in reality. The lights are eggstremely bright, and the noises are eggstremely loud. It is like my brain collects a week's worth of lights and noises and combines them in one dream for me to not eggsacly enjoy.

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 10:34 pm

btbnnyr wrote:
Do you eggsperience sensory hypersensitivity in dreams?

Sometimes, I eggsperience eggstreme sensory hypersensitivity in dreams, even moar than I eggsperience in reality. The lights are eggstremely bright, and the noises are eggstremely loud. It is like my brain collects a week's worth of lights and noises and combines them in one dream for me to not eggsacly enjoy.

8O Egg? Like this (2:59) :o ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=647NxThCfy8

Yes, i xperience a lot. Even i've tested the water in my dream to see if it is real. And it is 8O

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 10:43 pm

I wish that Jack Black had worn moar clothes in that video.

I like eggs, but iMother only allows me to eat one egg per week, because she believes that I will die of cholesterol poisoning if I eat moar than one egg per week, because she has cholesterol levels that are evar so slightly higher than the normal range for both HDL and LDL. I know that high cholesterol is often genetic, but I think that this is a case of neurotypical empathy and sharing'n'caring gone too far. iFather makes me wear moar clothes when he feels cold and I don't feel cold. Since I am only allowed to eat one egg per week, I miss eggs, so I have decided to add them to my writing to make up for not eating them moar often.

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 11:08 pm

btbnnyr wrote:
I wish that Jack Black had worn moar clothes in that video.

I like eggs, but iMother only allows me to eat one egg per week, because she believes that I will die of cholesterol poisoning if I eat moar than one egg per week, because she has cholesterol levels that are evar so slightly higher than the normal range for both HDL and LDL. I know that high cholesterol is often genetic, but I think that this is a case of neurotypical empathy and sharing'n'caring gone too far. iFather makes me wear moar clothes when he feels cold and I don't feel cold. Since I am only allowed to eat one egg per week, I miss eggs, so I have decided to add them to my writing to make up for not eating them moar often.

Oh, isee :mrgreen:

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 11:37 pm

I've always dreamed in color, and every once in a while I get batches of prophetic dreams, where a month or 2 later I'm doing the thing or visiting the place just like the dream. Tastes, smells, textures occur but not with notable regularity