Page 4 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2012, 5:17 pm

I can't drink anymore as per my depression. But when i did, i became even more inhibited than usual.

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2012, 5:44 pm

It gets easier to talk and dance, but im basically the same just more relaxed :)

LogiXYZ
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 May 2012, 7:18 pm

HD3H wrote:
It gets easier to talk and dance, but im basically the same just more relaxed :)
You got rhythm? Sure I'm more relaxed, but I still can't get myself to risk looking like a clown, so I don't dance ... never :)

A fellow AS from DK.

Bunnynose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 May 2012, 7:37 pm

I'm a happy drunk.

But then again, I don't drink very often, don't party, and I have bottles of liquor (including one unopened bottle of Glenlivet) that I've had for more than 20 years or so.

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2012, 7:49 pm

LogiXYZ wrote:
HD3H wrote:
You got rhythm? Sure I'm more relaxed, but I still can't get myself to risk looking like a clown, so I don't dance ... never :)

A fellow AS from DK.

Not sure I got rythm but trained my hips alot for skiing so I got moves :P
I just realised life was easier for me if I didnt care about looking like a fool :)

Fist Bump for the DK thing ;)

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2012, 7:52 pm

It makes me really talkative and social but it also turns me into a near rapist who goes from being shy and polite to having zero problem groping and grabbing the opposite gender. Thankfully I've never broken the law or done anything truly horrible but I refuse to drink anymore, especially since people filmed me being a complete jackass once. Drinking is one of those things that's way too depressing to do alone

Socially I just go into this phase where I start out very talkative but then always want to be reciprocated physically, cuddle, etc. I have a lot of trouble letting my own feelings out due to a number of issues but alcohol is like opening every flood gate at once. I've had about three really humiliating and low experiences related to this, nothing good has ever come from a drinking binge, ever for me. I just talk loudly, laugh, annoy people then want to hop into bed with someone until I eventually go and retire pitifully in some corner to puke and feel sorry for myself. I haven't been drunk since the summer of 2010 and haven't really touched alcohol since then. I don't like the taste of alcohol enough to drink it regularly and I don't like the effect it has on me, plus alcoholism runs in my family. I'm honestly scared I'll just end up arrested next time I'm drunk and I have issues controlling myself at a social gathering, if I see alcohol I'll go for whatever makes me drunk the fastest to help with my anxiety, if I -do- drink. Me and vodka have an abusive relationship. I absolutely hate beer, it never gives me any buzz at all and I just don't care for it all. I hate really sweet stuff, if I drink I like for the alcohol to burn almost.

LogiXYZ

25 May 2012, 8:01 pm

HD3H wrote:
LogiXYZ wrote:
HD3H wrote:

A fellow AS from DK.

I just realised life was easier for me if I didnt care about looking like a fool :)

Well I too trained my hips ... in a different way though :wink: , So I too have the moves.

And while my philosophy is also "I don't care". I can't get that working when dancing, perhaps I just trust my brain to not making mistake alot more than my body. Of course my brain has seen people attempting to dance to "Lars Lilholt" and "Kim Larsen" on countless occations and perhaps it got scared for life :D

LogiXYZ

25 May 2012, 8:12 pm

NeueZiel wrote:
It makes me really talkative and social but it also turns me into a near rapist who goes from being shy and polite to having zero problem groping and grabbing the opposite gender. Thankfully I've never broken the law or done anything truly horrible but I refuse to drink anymore, especially since people filmed me being a complete jackass once. Drinking is one of those things that's way too depressing to do alone

Socially I just go into this phase where I start out very talkative but then always want to be reciprocated physically, cuddle, etc. I have a lot of trouble letting my own feelings out due to a number of issues but alcohol is like opening every flood gate at once. I've had about three really humiliating and low experiences related to this, nothing good has ever come from a drinking binge, ever for me. I just talk loudly, laugh, annoy people then want to hop into bed with someone until I eventually go and retire pitifully in some corner to puke and feel sorry for myself. I haven't been drunk since the summer of 2010 and haven't really touched alcohol since then. I don't like the taste of alcohol enough to drink it regularly and I don't like the effect it has on me, plus alcoholism runs in my family. I'm honestly scared I'll just end up arrested next time I'm drunk and I have issues controlling myself at a social gathering, if I see alcohol I'll go for whatever makes me drunk the fastest to help with my anxiety, if I -do- drink. Me and vodka have an abusive relationship. I absolutely hate beer, it never gives me any buzz at all and I just don't care for it all. I hate really sweet stuff, if I drink I like for the alcohol to burn almost.

It sounds to me like you acted more or less NT (please don't kill me for saying it :lmao: ), i've seen so many NTs do that at company parties, they just don't care that much about making a fool of themselfes.

But honestly if it's you on your avatar remember this ... you're cute and cute girls can get away with lots of stuff. And if you're single ... promise me this, if you ever get a BF that's AS, offer him a drink when you're alone. He'd love you for being all over him ... I met my fiancee in much the same manner, I was to worried about making a mistake, so she actually had to make the first move. I didn't care that she was all "rapist", I was just so damn releaved that I didn't had to try and try and ... oh yeah try again, because I had tried that so many times and failed big time, because NT girls need the man to do his ritual ... a ritual AS men just don't comprehend, he'd be so relieved. He'd most likely not only love you for taking the first step, but in fact love of all his heart right there on the spot.

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2012, 9:01 pm

LogiXYZ wrote:
HD3H wrote:
LogiXYZ wrote:
HD3H wrote:

A fellow AS from DK.

Well I too trained my hips ... in a different way though :wink: , So I too have the moves.

And while my philosophy is also "I don't care". I can't get that working when dancing, perhaps I just trust my brain to not making mistake alot more than my body. Of course my brain has seen people attempting to dance to "Lars Lilholt" and "Kim Larsen" on countless occations and perhaps it got scared for life :D

That is a truely terrifying sight :P

Last edited by HD3H on 25 May 2012, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ELpH
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 May 2012, 10:09 pm

Mack27 wrote:
I'm a very friendly drunk.

I'm a very friendly drunk too, It helps with dealing with social situations anything from family gatherings to going out to eat. I have friends who say I am alcohol dependent yet I say "I ;love alcohol since it is a very good friend"

Jennnnn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2012, 2:07 pm

I've only drank twice, but it makes me very smiley and i laugh really easily. I also say to everyone what comes to my mind and I always feel like crying from happiness or sadness

AldousH
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 May 2012, 2:19 pm

I'm pretty much a bitter drunk. It makes me calm and at peace with the world for a time, but I often jump to the opposite extreme - irate, pissed at my failings and hateful towards pretty much everything. Just to give you an example, I'm often considering making a friend of mine lose her job (that I don't think she deserves) when I'm drunk.
I often mix it with opiates. When the two of them start leaving my body I feel like hitting people in the head with blunt objects.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2012, 2:19 pm

Gives me stomachache and sometimes diarrhoea pains, even just one or two glasses do.

AldousH
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 May 2012, 2:26 pm

Jennnnn wrote:
I've only drank twice, but it makes me very smiley and i laugh really easily. I also say to everyone what comes to my mind and I always feel like crying from happiness or sadness

That's a normal reaction of your brain when its not used to a drug. It applies to most drugs, not just alcohol.
You should try talking less and exercise censoring yourself. You can spot occasional drinkers from a mile away by their lack of inhibition. They're also very annoying, especially to habitual drinkers.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2012, 2:59 pm

It, despite of making me feel horrible, makes me want to drink more and more of it till I faint.

So I avoid it.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2012, 3:01 pm

Makes me quite silly and jumpy. I have noticed that sake makes me the silliest.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you