Autism in France: Psychoanalysis, Packing, Other Travesties

Page 11 of 17 [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next

Anty28
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jun 2013, 6:13 am

Here's a petition (in French) to support the current French plan for autism against the attacks of psychoanalysts : https://www.change.org/fr/p%C3%A9tition ... an-autisme

RichardJ
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2013, 9:14 pm

According to articles the documentary was to premier in late 2012.

WHERE IS IT NOW[b][u]

alex
Developer
Developer

26 Oct 2013, 10:38 pm

RichardJ wrote:

WHERE IS IT NOW[b][u]

release date has been delayed. we're still in post production.

Personal FB: http://fb.me/alexplank1

Superflynurse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Nov 2013, 10:36 pm

alex wrote:
RichardJ wrote:

WHERE IS IT NOW[b][u]

release date has been delayed. we're still in post production.

I was wondering what was going on.

sternie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Nov 2013, 8:18 pm

We are turning mad on Asperger Aide France.

I can cope very well, and we believe in both our strengh, honour but also in our superiority..

We need reality, people.

Last edited by sternie on 10 Nov 2013, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sternie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Nov 2013, 8:19 pm

Come and do the Nuremberg, we agree to be banned and sentenced to death.

Anty28
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Nov 2013, 11:40 am

what does it mean ? I don't understand...

greenheron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2013, 12:40 am

What are the results, in the "patients," of the French "treatment"? How do they appear to compare with people from the USA who have the same differences?

sternie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Nov 2013, 3:41 pm

French society and politics are very corrupt. I don t trust France for many reasons. I don t think autists are safe in France. Recently many have been hospitalized of whom i know. I hope they are treated well, sometimes new psychiatrist denies then previous autism diagnosis as they are all just fat and stupid old c****, and as someone knows what autists are. Other don t answer anymore, phonenumber are not known and reasons for silence unknown. Nevertheless silence unusual and in recent past tendency on autist network to doubt of the reality of freedom of speech and freedom in France.

sternie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Nov 2013, 3:41 pm

French society and politics are very corrupt. I don t trust France for many reasons. I don t think autists are safe in France. Recently many have been hospitalized of whom i know. I hope they are treated well, sometimes new psychiatrist denies then previous autism diagnosis as they are all just fat and stupid old c****, and as someone knows what autists are. Other don t answer anymore, phonenumber are not known and reasons for silence unknown. Nevertheless silence unusual and in recent past tendency on autist network to doubt of the reality of freedom of speech and freedom in France.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2013, 8:15 am

And to think that I'm a quarter French. :P I've often wondered what it would be like to move to France or some other part of Europe. I think I'll cross France off my list and look at the UK or one of the Scandinavian countries instead. :D

Anty28
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2013, 6:23 am

There are nice things to see there, though...

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2013, 9:10 am

Anty28 wrote:
There are nice things to see there, though...

I still want to visit France some time, heck I want to visit all sorts of countries, I'm just saying that I'm crossing it off my list of places to move to. Then again, who knows? Maybe I'll love it there.

WorldsEdge
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Dec 2013, 5:59 pm

As an American, I'll hold my criticism of France in check until something is done about a place like the Judge Rotenberg Center. Viz:

Quote:
School of Shock
Eight states are sending autistic, mentally retarded, and emotionally troubled kids to a facility that punishes them with painful electric shocks. How many times do you have to zap a child before it's torture?

Link

Though this article is from 2007, my understanding is things haven't changed a bit since then.

"The man who has fed the chicken every day throughout its life at last wrings its neck instead, showing that more refined views as to the uniformity of nature would have been useful to the chicken." ? Bertrand Russell

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2013, 7:20 am

WorldsEdge wrote:
As an American, I'll hold my criticism of France in check until something is done about a place like the Judge Rotenberg Center. Viz:

Quote:
School of Shock
Eight states are sending autistic, mentally retarded, and emotionally troubled kids to a facility that punishes them with painful electric shocks. How many times do you have to zap a child before it's torture?

Link

Though this article is from 2007, my understanding is things haven't changed a bit since then.

How the f**k is that even legal?!?!?!? I feel sorry for all the poor children who have been subjected to "treatment" at that facility. Like Jesus H. f*****g Christ, that kind of s**t doesn't solve problems, it just makes them worse!