Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 1:30 pm

One of my superiors referred me to occupational health. To see what kind of support they can offer me, I said that they can offer me nothing. I already explored all avenues of help myself with proper logical deduction.

It also brought up the fact the doctor did not diagnose me as having Aspergers am probably do not have it. And my doctor GP should know better he is a professional doctor. The reason why the doctor is the doctor send me for diagnose is because he did not see it in my best interest to do so and the fact that it is hard to diagnose.

Another one of my workmates, in all good meaning said that I am just an average guy, and I am not really different then anyone else, I own my own car, I live by myself, I dress respectable, I don’t look different sound different then anyone else. He said that he knows a lot of people and so many of the are messed up in the head completely.

He also said I spend much time grasping concepts that I don’t understand, and when I cannot I get frustrated. That one pissed me of a little because the concepts that I understand I understand clearly; clearly in a uncluttered and non dogmatic way. Most of the subjects I talk about are evolution and the nature of mankind and which are clearly linked. I have big problems expressing what I have learnt.

I know that most NT learn out of faith and by agreement from majority; they assume that I also do it but with lesser capabilities.

Another gist I get is I want to categorise myself as Aspergers Syndrome because I want to be a part of a group belong. And I am being mind washed. If there is anyone that does is not capable of being mind washed is me If it was then the Christians would have got there first, frankly the have had lots of practice. I already pulled apart organise religion and exposed it for what it really is. Nobody can mind wash me with lies, I ague too much.

An NT with some learning difficulties and who is too proud for help is not me.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 1:35 pm

If you give ten different psychiatrists one patient to analyze, they will come up with ten different diagnoses.

And if you haven't ben brainwashed by Christianity, you probably have above average intelligence.

JonDevine
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Oct 2006, 1:52 pm

I know what you mean by wanting to have it. I myself have not been diagnosed, and I am not saying that I definitely have it, but I do feel a strong desire to see if I do have AS.

Jon Devine, social correspondant

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 2:13 pm

If I don’t have AS, then the whole existence of AS should be brought into questioned. I am the complete stereo typical, textbook example of AS is. Nobody can ever tell me that I don’t have AS. Not NT or Aspie. No false logic can make me believe that I a NT.

JonDevine wrote:
I know what you mean by wanting to have it. I myself have not been diagnosed, and I am not saying that I definitely have it, but I do feel a strong desire to see if I do have AS.

Do you think that a professional quack NT can tell you if you have AS. If you put your faith in NT man and not your own logical deduction, then you probably are an NT yourself.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 2:23 pm

That's an extreme attitude. NTs are not the enemy, they're just misunderstood.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 2:51 pm

Aspie_Chav, this is the reason why psychiatrists are called shrinks. They make people smaller than they are.

'Tis munny in my purse.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 2:53 pm

You miss understand me. I said not this because of hate, fear or greed. Hay, I think I got a quote here. but because I like to shere the truth.

Fraya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 3:27 pm

Psychiatrists are people too and prone to the same mistakes and misconceptions as everyone else.

The only thing that makes them a psychiatrist is their education. If your sum of knowledge in the subject is equal to or greater than that required to be in the profession you are equally qualified to make a diagnosis (or disagree with someone elses).

Don't do anything at all
-----------
"White Rabbit" - Jefferson Airplane

CanyonWind
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 3:37 pm

No, they know more abbreviations than most people. I was diagnosed with KGB, DDT, and NAACP.

Well thank you buddy for your advice...
-Malvina

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 3:48 pm

There's only so much weight you can put in other's people's opinions no matter how licensed, authorized, trained, or expert they supposedly are.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck ;).

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 4:42 pm

Quote:
Most of the subjects I talk about are evolution and the nature of mankind

I'd LOVE to hear more on this.. This subject is also huge for me

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 4:49 pm

Just because there's a degree hanging behind the desk doesn't mean they hold the key of knowledge...

How many people do you hear of every day who are really sick and think they may have something only to go to Dr. after Dr. and be told that they don't, "you're fine, go home...relax, you worry too much"....then later they collapse or end up in the hospital only to find out they were right and the Dr. was wrong?

You live with yourself everyday 24/7, day and night...what do you think? Listen to your body...listen to your mind.

:wink:

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 5:05 pm

This is an excellent time for this conversation (f**k, timings been awesome for everything lately) as my friend questions my knowledge on diagnosing myself.. Over the past year, my faith in those with supposed knowledge has dwindled as they only preach what they have learned without ever venturing outside of the box.. they stick with whats safe and 'known' but what is 'known' is not always right or 'the end' to it all..

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 5:28 pm

NT often look up to those in high position in that case that would be doctors and psychologists.

Maybe we should all look up to George.W.Bush for being the powerful man in world, he would not be in that position if he was not a very smart and wise person. He also bases his knowledge on the truth of the universe, Christianity.

20 Oct 2006, 5:31 pm

Wait, you're saying you aren't diagnosed with AS chav? But your profile says you are diagnosed with it. I'm confused.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2006, 5:56 pm

You're still welcome here, in my mind. I don't care what your Profile says, or what you say. I think it's good that you want to find out, for sure.