Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2005, 11:05 pm

Everyone now and then, when talking with my friends, I'll say something observational, yet really dumb. A friend of mine always responds with violence rather than just being disgusted or laughing hysterically. I know he's just being playful, but it sometimes bugs me. Anyone else ever had experiences like this?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2005, 6:11 am

I sometimes do that Or just puposley say somthing dumb for a joke. people either laugh look confused or look disgusted.

People have never tried violence, I don't think, but I guess it depends on what you say.

I sometimes playfully hit someone not meaning to be aggressive.

tallgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2005, 4:44 pm

My best friend, in elementary school, was like this. She was always punching, pinching and kicking me. One day, I was swinging on her swing. It was a swing that went very high, as it was tied to a very tall tree branch. As I swung back toward her, she pulled the seat out from under me and I landed flat on my a**. I was so pissed, I started getting mind-blindness. I recalled the times she punched me for no reason or pinched me in class, or humiliated me in front of other people. I jumped up and tackled her. Needless to say, she limped away with a bloody nose, which also happened to have a large amount of dirt packed into it.

She never punched me again. I also had a friend in junior high, who loved pinching me during band. She scratched me with her really sharp fingernails too. She thought it was funny. One day, after about 6 months of putting up with it, I took a ruler and smacked her arm, so hard, she bruised and had a huge welt.

I don't know why I just didn't stop being friends with those girls. I hated what they were doing and it made me so angry. However, after I would finally retaliate, they would slowly drift away from me, onto their next victims.

Now that I am an adult, I don't really run into anyone who does that.
Tallgirl.

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2005, 8:27 pm

In my fifth grade class there was on kid named phillip who use to bug me on ocassion. Unlike myself, he had severe ADHD and was an outcast like I was so we got along well together. Anyway, in December 1990 he use to do things like walk past my desk and poke my hand with a pencil. I didn't care for that too much so I let my fingers nails grow out really long on my right hand.

One day when the time was right, I lay in wait at my desk. He went past me and poked me rather hard. I reached out with my hand and swatted his hand with my hand making sure to dig in with my nails.

In the process I drew blood, he never did that again.

A month later he wouldn't stop bothering me one day before school. I got mad and ended up fighting with him on the play ground.

TB_Samurai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2005, 8:44 pm

I had a friend like this. At school, we were all playing a board game and laughing about something. All of the sudden, he picks up a desk and throws it across the room. He used to do this all the time. He would pick things up and throw them at people over things that weren't a big deal.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2005, 8:24 pm

Yeah,I ahve this friend who used to bite me and scratch me.My friend with ADHD used to give me that thing where you wrap your arm around thier neck and rub your fist into thier hair.
I sued to get touched alot and sometimes slapped by bullies (mostly girls).One day when this happened I puncjed one of them right in the nose and broke it!HAHA!