Vaccine autism connection, cover up by US government...

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Bruno
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Aug 2004, 5:51 pm

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/8/prweb147258.htm

Quote:
As many as 300,000 children are currently diagnosed with Autism in the U.S. and in Europe. A new book titled, MERCURY: THE WINGED MESSENGER, begins to explain why this international atrocity happened and the role that the Government has played in this developing tragedy.

(PRWEB) August 9, 2004 -- Mercury is one of the most poisonous toxins known to medical science. It destroys brain cells on contact. Thimerosal ( a mercury compound )contains 49.6% mercury.

I don't know what to think, but here it is.

Kosh
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Aug 2004, 8:22 pm

I had heard about this before, without any definite conclusion. The book might be interesting, but I'm wary of this particular release simply because it is, well, a press release, and they are trying to sell something, after all... should be worth following, though.

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2004, 8:52 pm

I too have read about the MMR shot/autism connection and/or conspiracy theroys.

Acording to my medical records, I got my first MMR shot on 4/22/1981, followed up by my 10 year booster on Thursday Oct 24, 1991. But even before my first shot in 1981, my parents, and the doctors had noticed that I was "different" from others.

So at this point I'm kind of skeptical about this as being the cause of my problems.

Kosh
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Aug 2004, 9:14 pm

Yeah, looking over my immunization records, my first MMR shot was when I was just over 15mos old. Don't know if my parents had noticed anything by then, but for some reason I expected it to be earlier than it was.

alex
Developer
Developer

09 Aug 2004, 9:40 pm

Next time could you PLEASE submit news stories as news stories so they can go on the front page? Thanks.

shellfd
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Aug 2004, 9:47 pm

I am at a netural stance when it comes to this topic- I do not know what to believe; But I do know this: today's immunizations are double if not triple what they were when I was a kid....
also, to me it does not make sense to vaccinate against certain diseases, ex. chicken pox???? and since the chicken pox vaccine there has been more cases of singles in the adult population..... make one vaccine and start an epidemic in another???

I have vaccinated 4 of my 5 children- my 4th is autistic - my 5th was not going to take the chance- she was delayed ( still is) but maybe it could have been worse...
my logic; vaccines are tainted with many toxic substances ( not just mercury) and the infant brain is not even developed.... so, I may vaccinate her at a later date- then again I may not.
Michele

V111
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Aug 2004, 10:04 pm

The benfits of vaccining outweight most possiable risks, and sould be based on good info not fear and illogic thinking

shellfd
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Aug 2004, 10:26 pm

some vaccines benefits may outway the dangerous of not being vaccinated......

but the government does go out of its way to push ceratain vaccines that are not necassary in all infants, example; hepatitis B

Hepatitis B is a viral disease transmitted through blood and body fluids. In its acute phase it can cause liver failure and death. It can also become chronic, causing liver damage, including cancer, over a number of years.

Except for infants born to mothers with this infection, children are not at great risk of developing hepatitis B, but health-care workers, homosexuals, and intravenous drug users are. Attempts to vaccinate adults have been largely unsuccessful, however. It's easier to reach children because school enrollment requires immunization.

Therefore, for lifelong protection, CDC has recommended that all infants be vaccinated before 15 months of age in three doses. There are no serious reactions to the vaccine.

In the 2nd paragraph it states that infants are not at risk, then why are they getting vaccinated????? With 3 doses before 15 months of age???? Why cant they get the vaccine when they are older????

To me this does not make sense....
also, just because you are vaccinated does not mean you will not get the disease; I was vaccinated against measles and then got measles at age 24!! !
also, I am immune to chicken pox- I never got the vacine ( there was no such thing when I was a kid)

I think that you should have your childs titers checked before you vaccinate- to make sure they need the vacine....

also, you need to make this choice on your own research and beleifs...
My pediatrican has been behind my choice- but I have heard of parents getting kicked out of ped's offices for not vaccinating their kids- why???
Kick backs to doctors from the manufactor's and government????
Michele
just my opinion.
oh, also if some diseases have been eradicated then why do we still vaccinate against them???? see below:

Today, vaccines have totally or nearly eradicated several diseases such as smallpox, polio, diphtheria, and Hib infections, according to the national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Kosh
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Aug 2004, 11:36 pm

I would assume that vaccine doses would go up as the target disease's resistance to treatment goes up... I'm no biochemist or doctor of any sort, though. The forcing vaccines issue is a bit strange, but I'm hesitant to attribute it to any sort of malice as much as a misguided-but-well-intentioned kind of thing. Bureaucratic policies get set in place and just collect dust for a while, even if they're out of date. Not that it's been beyond the government to do unethical things when it comes to the health of the people it governs, but I'd prefer to keep believing that is more of an extraordinary exception than a commonplace occurrence.

tetragon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2004, 7:49 am

shellfd wrote:
Except for infants born to mothers with this infection, children are not at great risk of developing hepatitis B, but health-care workers, homosexuals, and intravenous drug users are. Attempts to vaccinate adults have been largely unsuccessful, however. It's easier to reach children because school enrollment requires immunization.

Bleh, I remember how much I hated my hepatitis B vaccination, but then again, I was in grade 7 at the time. Where I went to school, they would vaccinate all the grade 7 students against it at school, with few exceptions (religion and allergies being the two I remember). I wasn't the happiest about some timing, the previous year the school board or government (can't remember which) decided that all students must have been vaccinated against measles twice, and so all the students then who had only been vaccinated once had to be vaccinated again.

NanoTy
Raven
Raven

10 Aug 2004, 1:26 pm

I believe that there exists almost no link between vaccines and autism. Although the government is responsible for pushing vaccines, it did not fund research that led that to this conclusion. The independent Institute of Medicine recently determined that there is no connection between a small amount of mercury in vaccines and the dramatic increase in the incidence of autism. I believe that this theory was promoted by lawyers who felt that it would be possible to profit from lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers. The reason I believe this is because one of them was a guest speaker at a recent autism support group meeting in Dallas. Although his children did have autism, the ways he described in which his children were negatively affected by vaccines did not match at all with what I had experienced many years earlier. I do believe that the immune systems of some children is not able to handle a small amount of mercury, but that this is certainly not responsible for all of the increase in the occurence of autism. Instead, it is better awareness and understanding of the disorder.

shellfd
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Aug 2004, 8:45 pm

I am not stating that vaccines are connected with autism or other delays...
but, I do know that if a baby gets all of the reccomended vaccines the levels of mercury that they are exposed to are well over the guidelines.
(see below)
so, for me- it makes no sense to give my little baby a vaccine at an age when there brain is still developing-
I did however give her 3 vaccines- but I did it when she was 18 months old- she is on a very delayed schedule and she may not have many more.
Oh, and also I asked my doctor for mercury free vaccine and did read the inserts.
Michele

Let's take a look at the amount of mercury in each recommended vaccine that a two-month-old would receive during one "well-baby" visit. ·

* DtaP 25 mg ·

* Polio -- (polio contains formaldehyde as a preservative) ·

* Hib 25 mg

* Hepatitis B 12.5 mg

(Note: Calculations are based on information provided in vaccine inserts and a presentation by Neal A. Halsey, MD, Director of the Institute for Vaccine Safety at Johns Hopkins University. According to Dr. Halsey, thimerosal contains 49.6% methylmercury by weight.)

The total amount of mercury is 62.5 mg. So, a two-month-old receiving all four vaccines at two months receives 125 times the Rfd dose. According to the EPA's web site www.epa.gov/ngispgm3/iris/subst, the Rfd for methylmercury has an uncertainty factor of 10. Therefore, the two-month dose is 12.5 times the Rfd when we consider the uncertainty factor.

dbzgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Nov 2006, 12:26 am

I've heard of UFO and alien conspiricies but a vaccine one? Do you mean an autism vaccine that's covered up by the government?

dgd1788
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2006, 12:27 am

I am happy that we now know the truth behind that conspiracy!

SilentBedlam
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Nov 2006, 1:54 am

Certainly I'd be wary of putting Mercury into babies, but it does occur to me to mention that when the element is part of a compound, its properties will have changed, and it will be more "fixed" into whatever it's been put into the body with. Ie - Mercury doesn't have the same chamical properties as Mercuric Nitrate (much nastier) or Mercuric Sulphate (unpleasant, but less dangerous). Given that vaccines are complex organic molecules (I think), it is relatively unlikely that much of the mercury will ever be freed from the compound to be released into elemental form in the body, and it's the elemental form that causes the damage to brain cells.

I realise this is all a bit vague - I need to do some more research. Will post again if I find anything useful.

There is nothing about these perplexing and morally insensitive humans that cannot be solved with the aid of a heavy machine gun.