Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

alex
Developer
Developer

23 Jun 2004, 12:15 pm

On our main page, we have news articles that pertain to asperger's syndrome. If you find a cool article and want to submit it, please do so! Our article software is designed for people to post comments on news stories, so please do so (its just like the forum, but you talk only about the news article, not other stuff). If you find a cool story, it would be better to submit it and talk about it there instead of creating a thread on the forum. Please comment on the stories already there!

rpm2004
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2005, 6:22 pm

old thread!

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2005, 6:32 pm

I heard there was a massive backlog of articles. Also, personally, I find that the ASD articles that people post on the forums are usually more interesting than those on the main page and it's easier to hold a discussion about them on the forums. I also almost always have a window with the WP forums open, so I almost never have a use for the main page anyway.

rpm2004
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2005, 6:35 pm

Sean wrote:
I heard there was a massive backlog of articles. Also, personally, I find that the ASD articles that people post on the forums are usually more interesting than those on the main page and it's easier to hold a discussion about them on the forums.
exactly...the old threads and articles should be delleted after (thinks) two months