Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2012, 1:43 am

at the expense of social ability."

This is what I got last time I saw a doctor in regards to him talking about the ASD. Now, I see the compliment and the positive thinking, but I'm always left with hanging questions that I can't seem to put forth at the time, nor really communicate across now with how I feel about it.

Is it better to be that way (disabled, but with a memory that most normal people don't possess)?

Is it better to be social (able in the three keys areas, but lacking in the focus and memory)?

Does it really matter which way you are?

Of course not to any, as all that matters is what you're happy with. If what you are isn't what you're happy with, then such is life; there's no character creation screen with infinite dice re-rolls in this game. That's my subjective answer and what I can make of it.

Do you get this [by your physicians]? Does it...at first confuse you like it does me? Are you happy with the answers you come up with?

darkfuji
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 May 2012, 6:59 am

Dillogic wrote:
at the expense of social ability."

This is what I got last time I saw a doctor in regards to him talking about the ASD. Now, I see the compliment and the positive thinking, but I'm always left with hanging questions that I can't seem to put forth at the time, nor really communicate across now with how I feel about it.

Is it better to be that way (disabled, but with a memory that most normal people don't possess)?

Is it better to be social (able in the three keys areas, but lacking in the focus and memory)?

Does it really matter which way you are?

Of course not to any, as all that matters is what you're happy with. If what you are isn't what you're happy with, then such is life; there's no character creation screen with infinite dice re-rolls in this game. That's my subjective answer and what I can make of it.

Do you get this [by your physicians]? Does it...at first confuse you like it does me? Are you happy with the answers you come up with?

let me think should i have 1) interesting life or 2) chat mindlessly for the whole day... i vote 1