Autistics are aliens and/or aliens are autistic

Page 5 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 3:43 am

awake oh necropost!! awake from your slumber!!

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 3:53 am

edgewaters wrote:
:scratch:

If aliens were autistic, why the hell would they come here?

Clearly, aliens are NT. They gather in little groups to pluck people out of their environment, and do excruciating and humiliating things to them for no particular reason.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The older I get, the more cynical I'm becoming! At least in my world, you never respect unless you fit in and or conform.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 4:00 am

Danusaurus wrote:
edgewaters wrote:

Clearly, aliens are NT. They gather in little groups to pluck people out of their environment, and do excruciating and humiliating things to them for no particular reason.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The older I get, the more cynical I'm becoming! At least in my world, you never respect unless you fit in and or conform.

Have you seen the Borg in star trek?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 6:18 am

If I were the owner of this site I'd make necroposting against the rules, except for the threads that are timeless.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 8:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
... There are crackpots who simply believe without checking the facts. Unfortunately it's self evident the sceptic community are likewise unwilling to check the evidence either. I could write a thesis/book on this topic alone but people here are predominantly closed minded on the subject.
Many of us have examined the so-called 'evidence', and found only conflicting testimony, blurry photographs, and markings that could easily be caused by vandals, wild animals, or natural processes.  It is the fact that we don't "connect the dots" and see space aliens behind every tree that makes the believers call us "closed-minded".

We are skeptical because we have higher standards of proof than the average tabloid reader.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 11:26 am

adromedanblackhole wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NPXi0rvqRo

McDonald discussed some possible causes of the developmental disorder, including changes made to the human genome by electromagnetic radiation. His most shocking theory, however, attributes the rise of a future race of sterile 'Gray' aliens to the apparent present-day increase in autism in human beings. He also states that the behavior of the aliens is very simaliar to autistic people and how they do not express emotion and work together in a "hive" like setting. He claims that the aliens are actualy future autistic people who need to abduct people for reproductive material in an attempt to breed back the ability to feel emotion. Anyway, just another "out there" autism theory that I thought people might get a few good laughs from.

Okay MagicMeerkat let's be friends

Sure.

cyberdad wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:

McDonald discussed some possible causes of the developmental disorder, including changes made to the human genome by electromagnetic radiation. His most shocking theory, however, attributes the rise of a future race of sterile 'Gray' aliens to the apparent present-day increase in autism in human beings. He also states that the behavior of the aliens is very simaliar to autistic people and how they do not express emotion and work together in a "hive" like setting. He claims that the aliens are actualy future autistic people who need to abduct people for reproductive material in an attempt to breed back the ability to feel emotion. Anyway, just another "out there" autism theory that I thought people might get a few good laughs from.

ummm this is from 2014, is magicmeerkat still here?

Here I am....

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 1:01 pm

Well Magic...

Now that you're here...do you STILL stand behind this theory of yours that you posted eight years ago?

Or have you outgrown it? :)

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 2:24 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Well Magic...

Now that you're here...do you STILL stand behind this theory of yours that you posted eight years ago?

I NEVER believed it in the first place. I just shared it because I thought it was funny.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 2:33 pm

^ You even said as much in the title post :lol:

MagicMeerkat wrote:
Anyway, just another "out there" autism theory that I thought people might get a few good laughs from.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 2:45 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
Anyway, just another "out there" autism theory that I thought people might get a few good laughs from.
I laugh more at the people who believe this s████ than the s████ itself.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 5:13 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Well Magic...

I NEVER believed it in the first place. I just shared it because I thought it was funny.

It is incredibly funny. Surprised you didn't receive a barrage of criticism when you first posted. I love when people have ideas that reach well beyond the realm of reason or possibility, very amusing people. Always good stories. It's fascinating for me to unpack where the line between their understanding between imagination and reality fades or in many cases just does not exist at all. I am a bit disappointed you are not one of these people tbh. They also usually have extensive theories on other things within the realm of the paranormal in addition to aliens. Such as a person who legitimately and completely believes mermaids are real. I don't argue, I just find it a genuine delight to hear about it. For the record, I do think aliens exist, I think there is more disinformation that concrete evidence of their existence but I enjoy hearing people wax poetic on the topic. Curious what Gary McKinnon uncovered. I don't think we'll ever know.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 5:22 pm

Danusaurus wrote:
edgewaters wrote:

Humanity is just an intelligent apex predator. Those of us who were led to believe there was some higher, kinder nature to which humanity should aspire were fed this deliberate lie by the more cunning and predatory amongst us who lulled the kinder amongst us (who they see as weak) into submission with these beautiful lies. Just an opinion. Generally of the mind that humanity is garbage and if there are aliens I would be surprised if they don't agree.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 6:19 pm

I honestly don't know if I believe in aliens or not, but I believe in God. The ones that go around abducting people I do not believe are aliens believe they are fallen angels pretending to be aliens. Because a lot of people say that if they invoke the name of Jesus on them, they go away. I suppose God could have created animals and people on other planets if He wanted to. We just don't know about them if He did.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 6:31 pm

[speculation=mine]

Maybe...

When the first space-alien interstellar ships land (if they ever do), the population of Earth -- regardless of nationality, race, ethnic group, or education -- will likely divide itself into three types of reactions.

First, there would be those who are profoundly shocked by these developments, but who are able to cope and reorder the nature of their lives and the limits of their perceptions of the universe -- the Adaptives.

Second, there would be those who are simply unable to adjust -- the Shockies. They would be jolted by the realization that mankind is not the most intelligent species in existence; a fact that scientists had predicted for centuries, but which the Shockies had always rejected as "hokum", "bunkum", "crap", "heresy", or "craziness".  They would likely be further jolted to discover that <insert deity of choice here> was not quite the Supreme Being they had always thought.  Not only would their patriotic and racial convictions get crushed, but so would their spiritual belief.

The Shockies are likely to behave in one of three ways:

1. Uncontrolled rage that leads to murder, bombing, rape, and rampages of undirected violence.

2. As they had always acted before: refusing to acknowledge that space aliens exist or that their world had changed at all, no matter how much that changed world would impinge on their fantasy.

3. They would simply became catatonic, staring off into another world, unable to speak, unable to feed themselves, or to control their own bodily functions.

The third group, the Pure Earthers, would be an incoherent mass at first -- likely indistinguishable from the Shockies.  But, because they all shared the same personality traits, they would eventually come together and function coherently as a group.  These citizens -- who had not gone starkers but who were also unable to cope -- would likely agitate for an end of Human-Extraterrestrial relations of any kind, the interdiction of Earth, the Moon, and likely the entire Solar system, and a return to the simpler life of "Earth for Earth People", "Traditional Values", and "Humans First".  They would be, of course, doomed to eventual extinction as their own children, more accustomed to seeing space aliens in the streets, would fall away from these older folks.  Succeeding generations would give progressively less and less attention to the Earth That Was and become Adaptives ... although many might hang on to their great-grandparents' "Make Earth Great Again" (MEGA) hats and jackets as family heirlooms.

... or maybe not.

[/speculation]

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 7:01 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:

I Agree this obviously the only logical conclusion.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 7:30 pm

Syd wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:

Aahahahaha I just saw this

ummm this is from 2014, is magicmeerkat still here?

Just shot a telepathic beam in her direction but I'm getting a busy signal. Will try again later.