Autistics are aliens and/or aliens are autistic

Page 4 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 10:11 pm

Whatever, Dr Semantics. :roll: :roll:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 28530.html

...and I think this thread lost its relevance a long time ago, according to the OP.

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 10:18 pm

ANY thread that alleges extra-terrestrial origins for life on Earth will lose its relevancy ... with the first post!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 11:02 pm

I can see you like the last word, so feel free to have it below this post. It bothers me not a jot. :shrug:

Ta, ta.

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum

Exploronaut
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Dec 2012, 4:45 am

Problems with Bill McDonalds claims:

He says that most greys are sterile females. But autism affect most males, so if the grays are autistic people from the future, then most of thye greys should logically be males.

Some of the most emotional people on this planet are autistic.

If electromagnetic radiaton affects us humans so much, why is it only causing autism?

The term "autistic" covers a wide range of people, from asocial to hypersocial to furries to artists to spocklings to people that is not capable of crossing the street, so to say that all autistic people are like the greys is the act of a fool.

And he makes money on selling alien art.

Exploronaut
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Dec 2012, 4:52 am

If I were an alien descended from autistic humans and had time travel technology, then I wouldn't have wasted (life)time on taking DNA from neurotypicals( :!: ).
I would have seen how the natives of Easter Island put up those giant statues or discussed philosophy with Buddha or atleast celebrated Christmas with my autistic human ancestors.

Last edited by Exploronaut on 02 Dec 2012, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 11:17 am

Seems like this persons entire premise is that people with autism don't have feelings/emotions which is BS. Yes some of us have a hard time expressing them or expressing them 'correctly' and some with autism maybe don't have very strong emotions/feelings but its not a diagnostic criteria because it simply does not truly apply. So I can't take this theory very seriously at all, though I wouldn't rule out extra-terrestrial interference being a factor I mean for all we know humanity is just a big experiment and we're simply being studied and screwed around with by some more advanced alien race who maybe altered something to make autism possible. Also I don't have an official diagnoses but they've found odd things about me they basically consider it a genetic mutation but have no idea of the cause.

Or maybe its completely natural that some people are neurotypical and some have autism, or maybe its the result of humans breeding with seemingly human alien beings. But really all one can do is speculate on these matters since no one has the answer.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 5:05 am

Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matt62 wrote:
No reason to get emotional over any of this. Its all variants of stories I have heard for years. Although adding autism is new, I heard about the so-called grey aliens being time travelers back in 1989 or so. I have actually studied/researched (one of my special intrests in fact) UFO retrieval claims/cases. Well, aside from Roswell, nothing seems much like prusuing.
There are multiple witness sightings of UFOs landing with gray aliens in different parts of the world. In a court of law this would be undeniable proof of an anomalous event.

No. It would be a suggestion of something worth investigating, but without physical evidence, a case is unlikely to go to trial.

cyberdad wrote:
The problem is that our scientists/government seem to disqualify the validity of the events due to our heavy reliance on rational science that is unable (and perhaps unwilling) to cross the paradigm beyond sensory input.

No. The real problem is that every crackpot with an Internet connection seems to place more importance on mere belief than on physical evidence.

Belief proves nothing.

I'm not going to argue. There are crackpots who simply believe without checking the facts. Unfortunately it's self evident the sceptic community are likewise unwilling to check the evidence either. I could write a thesis/book on this topic alone but people here are predominantly closed minded on the subject.

lonelyguy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Dec 2012, 8:54 am

Joe90 wrote:
I didn't even bother reading that. f***ing BS, not wasting my time.

I have 2 arms, 2 legs, 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose, 1 mouth, 30-something teeth, brown hair, white skin, et cetera. Therefore, I am not an alien. I was made by 2 humans, and brought up by by own kind (humans). How the f**k am I a f***ing alien?????! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

LOL :lol:

lonelyguy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Dec 2012, 8:57 am

WE ARE ALL ON THE WRONG PLANET LOL :lol:

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jun 2014, 4:47 am

start a riot attack area 51... or you all chickens

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 11:06 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NPXi0rvqRo

McDonald discussed some possible causes of the developmental disorder, including changes made to the human genome by electromagnetic radiation. His most shocking theory, however, attributes the rise of a future race of sterile 'Gray' aliens to the apparent present-day increase in autism in human beings. He also states that the behavior of the aliens is very simaliar to autistic people and how they do not express emotion and work together in a "hive" like setting. He claims that the aliens are actualy future autistic people who need to abduct people for reproductive material in an attempt to breed back the ability to feel emotion. Anyway, just another "out there" autism theory that I thought people might get a few good laughs from.

Okay MagicMeerkat let's be friends

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 11:29 pm

adromedanblackhole wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:

McDonald discussed some possible causes of the developmental disorder, including changes made to the human genome by electromagnetic radiation. His most shocking theory, however, attributes the rise of a future race of sterile 'Gray' aliens to the apparent present-day increase in autism in human beings. He also states that the behavior of the aliens is very simaliar to autistic people and how they do not express emotion and work together in a "hive" like setting. He claims that the aliens are actualy future autistic people who need to abduct people for reproductive material in an attempt to breed back the ability to feel emotion. Anyway, just another "out there" autism theory that I thought people might get a few good laughs from.

ummm this is from 2014, is magicmeerkat still here?

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 11:45 pm

cyberdad wrote:
adromedanblackhole wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:

Just shot a telepathic beam in her direction but I'm getting a busy signal. Will try again later.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 11:48 pm

Syd wrote:
Just shot a telepathic beam in her direction but I'm getting a busy signal. Will try again later.

Don't laugh....I had an employer once tell me to brush up on my ESP skills....needless yo say...my prospects did not bode well

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 11:51 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Yes, they posted earlier today

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2020, 11:52 pm

Oh ok....well...carry on then :wink: