Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

coolies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Jun 2012, 1:40 am

Does anybody seem to feel that when somebody in your family passes away it is almost like they never existed? I feel as though I knew things about this person but they were never real

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2012, 2:45 am

coolies wrote:
Does anybody seem to feel that when somebody in your family passes away it is almost like they never existed? I feel as though I knew things about this person but they were never real

Actually would go one step further. When I don't see people for a while they somehow don't feel real to me. I guess it's a perception.

MikaNeko
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jun 2012, 4:55 am

cyberdad wrote:
Actually would go one step further. When I don't see people for a while they somehow don't feel real to me. I guess it's a perception.

I would agree 100% with that when I don't see someone or I dont really know someone they don't feel real to me. As for past family yes they dont feel real to me either.

Your Aspie score: 150 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 57 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

日本語をならっています。

Carwen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jun 2012, 6:44 am

coolies wrote:

I agree only if the family member was not too close to me. If they had an impact on my life then I never forget them, the are still very real to me, whether that was positive or negative.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2012, 10:21 am

When someone I know moves away or dies I feel it was almost some kind of dream that I knew them