The worst thing a bully has done to you

Page 13 of 27 [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 27  Next

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 9:01 am

Fired me from a job -- and my only place to live also as it was a live-in position and I had nowhere else to go -- for literally no reason, actually literally by LAW no reason, and then threatened me that if I brought a lawsuit because of that, the person he/she (don't want to specify) would make sure it was crushed, and my life ruined, because the person knew people. They did, too, and could have.

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

10 Feb 2016, 9:29 am

BirdInFlight wrote:
Fired me from a job -- and my only place to live also as it was a live-in position and I had nowhere else to go -- for literally no reason, actually literally by LAW no reason, and then threatened me that if I brought a lawsuit because of that, the person he/she (don't want to specify) would make sure it was crushed, and my life ruined, because the person knew people. They did, too, and could have.

In my case, I can't escape the people who make fun of me because my college is so small.

AspieAlphys28
Raven
Raven

10 Feb 2016, 9:43 am

i remember being called r*tarded a lot as a kid,, i went to this daycare where every day i was picked on by older kids, younger kids, staff.. i remember being called names to the point where i would hide under tables and cry for longer than an hour :^/ i was teased a lot for my teeth (i had a massive overbite from sucking my thumb) but i remember being mostly poked at because i was too obsessed with pokemon and i was too awkward. i dont really have a specific moment of the worst bullying, but one i still remember was that our daycare chickens got out of their crate and ran away, everyone blamed at me, i remeber being yelled at aggressivley by the oldest staff member there, along with other kids even though there was no evidence that i let the chickens run away besides the fact that i was around the chickens the most, and i made a lot of mistakes... needless to say i hated it there :(

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 154 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 72 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

░█▀▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀█
░█░░░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀░░░█
░░▀▄░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▄▀
░░░░▌░▄▄░░░▄▄░▐▀▀
░░░▐░░█▄░░░▄█░░▌▄▄▀▀▀▀█
░░░▌▄▄▀▀░▄░▀▀▄▄▐░░░░░░█
▄▀▀▐▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀▌▄▄▄░░░█
█░░░▀▄░█░░░█░▄▀░░░░█▀▀▀
░▀▄░░▀░░▀▀▀░░▀░░░▄█▀
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█░░█░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█▄█░░▄▀
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄█▀

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 9:48 am

One particular teacher I had in high school chastized me and told me I would never amount to anything, that I was a nothing. Yep A TEACHER got away with saying that to a student.

I was indeed such a "nothing" that I didn't even tell anyone. But the hurt never left me. I was 14.

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

10 Feb 2016, 9:56 am

aja675 wrote:
BirdInFlight wrote:

In my case, I can't escape the people who make fun of me because my college is so small.

People create sexual rumors about me, for example.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 10:01 am

I'm sorry people are doing this to you aja675. It sounds hard to escape and is happening right now to you. I hope things get better somehow.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 11:06 am

In my childhood, bullies attempted to take my life a few times. I was nearly drowned at a swimming pool on purpose by three classmates who held me under the water and I had to be resuscitated by a lifeguard. They claimed that they did not see me there. At another time, I had my clothing that I was wearing set on fire by the same bullies throwing lit fireworks. It was done intentionally. Fast thinking (jumping into the nearby pond) saved me from that one, only got 1st/2nd degree burns from it. I got hit multiple times with an aluminum baseball bat to the head at the baseball field in an attack. My head actually dented the bat. I had ammonia cleaning solution splashed into my eyes in an attempt to blind me in the lunchroom. They saw it done on a pro wrestling program and thought it would be a good idea to do to me. It likely did damage my eyes some, but I already had bad eyesight to begin with. I had a bully attempt to stab me with his switchblade while going to the bathroom. He paid that one with his head smacked into a urinal several times, breaking off his front teeth. I had a group of them attempt to hang me, but they were stopped by a passerby. None of the school officials intervened as the bullies had powerful parents. It was hell. I try not to think of these things much because they still haunt me now and then (regressive memories).

Because of these events, I digressed into my revenge state, which is bad. I learned how to use chemicals in both defensive and offensive modes. Let me tell you that I am no saint. Several paybacks were done by me on them, but that just fueled the bullies into more violence. It really did not stop until I moved away from there. The next place had just verbal bullies to deal with.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 12:54 pm

QuantumChemist wrote:
In my childhood, bullies attempted to take my life a few times. I was nearly drowned at a swimming pool on purpose by three classmates who held me under the water and I had to be resuscitated by a lifeguard. They claimed that they did not see me there. At another time, I had my clothing that I was wearing set on fire by the same bullies throwing lit fireworks. It was done intentionally. Fast thinking (jumping into the nearby pond) saved me from that one, only got 1st/2nd degree burns from it. I got hit multiple times with an aluminum baseball bat to the head at the baseball field in an attack. My head actually dented the bat. I had ammonia cleaning solution splashed into my eyes in an attempt to blind me in the lunchroom. They saw it done on a pro wrestling program and thought it would be a good idea to do to me. It likely did damage my eyes some, but I already had bad eyesight to begin with. I had a bully attempt to stab me with his switchblade while going to the bathroom. He paid that one with his head smacked into a urinal several times, breaking off his front teeth. I had a group of them attempt to hang me, but they were stopped by a passerby. None of the school officials intervened as the bullies had powerful parents. It was hell. I try not to think of these things much because they still haunt me now and then (regressive memories).

Because of these events, I digressed into my revenge state, which is bad. I learned how to use chemicals in both defensive and offensive modes. Let me tell you that I am no saint. Several paybacks were done by me on them, but that just fueled the bullies into more violence. It really did not stop until I moved away from there. The next place had just verbal bullies to deal with.

Whoa. I'm so sorry all that happened to you, Quantum.

TheAvenger161173
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Feb 2016, 6:51 pm

One that sticks in my mind was I got a bit drunk when I was 15 the bully decided I was fair game and proceeded to punch me in the face and kick me in the head when I was on the floor from his punch. I did nothing wrong. The following Monday at school he came up to me and said I told people he never hurt me, so he then decided to head butt me which knocked me to the floor again. Most of the school yard were watching. Another one that springs to mind was when I was very young the group of bully's told anyone who spoke to me would get beat up. For a long long time no one would talk to me for fear of being beaten up. There was a point where apart from school I had no friends,didn't go out of the house for 2 years.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 6:54 pm

Sexual assault/harassment when I was 13 and I'm leaving it at that.

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

10 Feb 2016, 9:56 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
I'm sorry people are doing this to you aja675. It sounds hard to escape and is happening right now to you. I hope things get better somehow.

To be fair, I'll be graduating next month. (I live in a country where summer starts in March.)

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

11 Feb 2016, 3:03 am

UnLoser wrote:
Reading this thread makes me realize just how s*****y most people are. Sure, they're nice to their friends, but as soon as someone dares to step out of what they consider normal, they turn into monsters. :(

Indeed.

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

11 Feb 2016, 3:27 am

Every time I try to stand up for myself, I end up looking like a fool.

Idealist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2016, 5:18 am

NatureLover wrote:
Tell me what's the worst a bully has done to you?

For childhood bullying, the time I was bludgeoned over the head with a piece of iron fencing by a boy who was about four years older than myself was probably the worst incident of bullying throughout my entire youth. At least until I got to high school.

Incidents of bullying in adulthood... Well I've been assaulted, brutalized, drugged, and even raped by several women over the years. Beauty has a price, and sometimes that price is paid in blood, whether your willing to pay it or not.

NatureLover wrote:
Do those memories still haunt you, or is it just me?

Sometimes.

I've learned to keep moving forward. There is goodness in humanity, and it's worth fighting for.

Idealist wrote:
My Autism was cured/treated in late childhood (this makes me a walking, talking, contradiction to 90% of the Forum who all believe Autism is incurable)

aja675
Toucan
Toucan

11 Feb 2016, 5:29 am

What would be a good way to not look overly hurt/angry by some negative comment, and yet still be able to stand up for yourself?

Idealist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2016, 5:32 am

aja675 wrote:
What would be a good way to not look overly hurt/angry by some negative comment, and yet still be able to stand up for yourself?

Sarcasm?

Idealist wrote:
My Autism was cured/treated in late childhood (this makes me a walking, talking, contradiction to 90% of the Forum who all believe Autism is incurable)