Anyone here have an interest in light fixtures?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Jitro
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 5:55 pm

I'm pretty fascinated with them.

Mirror21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 6:28 pm

I like taking pictures of them, in different times of the day and settings when I can. They look great.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 7:09 pm

I've installed a few. Why?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Projectile
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Aug 2012, 8:30 pm

i read an article in the paper here in New Zealand about a guy with AS that the police wanted to charge with burglary. after the big earthquake we had in Christchurch there were a lot of ruined buildings and he had gone in to look at or salvage light fixtures... there was a big uproar about how the police were going to charge him etc.. that is his obsession

idratherbeatree
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2012, 8:42 pm

When I was a kid I'd stare at them and wave my hands in front of my face, (And still do if i'm bored.)

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 11:54 pm

IDK about light fixtures IRL, but when I was a kid, I really liked Lampy from The Brave Little Toaster....

...And a couple years ago when I went to college, I bought this really cute desk lamp that looks kinda like him, only clear plastic and pink...I sometimes think that maybe she could be Lampy's girlfriend if Lampy was real. :D

But outside of TBLT, I've never really thought much about light fixtures one way or the other.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes