Gideon
Raven
Raven

29 Aug 2012, 10:36 am

http://thefreehold.us/?p=747

The link goes to this article....
Asperger’s Man- The Search for Multi-Regional Human Speciation Part 1

Quote:
What if there are other regional human variants that have bone structure so similar to Homo sapiens that they are classified as such, but they have evolved to exist in a different environment?

Imagine that a group of Homo Sapiens evolved separately from other Homo sapiens groups possibly somewhere in the mountains of Central Asia. Neanderthal developed to hunt game in open areas in large family groups growing large bone structures and musculature, while this unknown species evolved in a more rugged forest or mountainous environment. Instead of evolving cooperative hunting and social structures like early modern humans, this unknown species developed a different more isolated way of dealing with the environment and unique ways of thinking.

Last edited by Gideon on 30 Aug 2012, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 12:41 pm

Going on your premise:

Since NTs give birth to aspies, and vice versa, it would appear these two different species of humans intermingled and eventually intermixed with one another. If they were that genetically compatible, then they'd essentially blend together, and today's people would all be homosapien, but some would reflect the attributes of this other species.

This would seem somewhat grim for an aspie, as the evolutionary winner would be the NT human, since they are the most prevalent and have assimilated the other human species, breeding it out of existence.

OlivG
Raven
Raven

29 Aug 2012, 12:46 pm

again_with_this wrote:
the evolutionary winner would be the NT human, since they are the most prevalent and have assimilated the other human species, breeding it out of existence.

Ironically, while neurotypicality was a favorable neurotype in the prehistoric time, it now is actually unfavorable in the globalized world because the dependence on groups, the friends/enemies thinking and the aversion to new ideas coming from non-group mates and the tendency to lying and manipulation, all typical features to neurotypicals to name a few, are the cause of most of the political instability and ecological and econimical instability and corruption in the world in the past and present.

While they thrive, they cannot sustainably rule themselves, and it is gonna get ugly real soon once our planet reaches it's limits.

Aspies even usually have a lower sex drive...what better way to control overpopulation?

Last edited by OlivG on 29 Aug 2012, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 12:49 pm

OlivG wrote:
Ironically, while neurotypicality was a favorable neurotype in the prehistoric time, it now is actually unfavorable in the globalized world because the dependence on groups, the friends/enemies thinking and the aversion to new ideas coming from non-group mates and the tendency to lying and manipulation, all typical features to neurotypicals to name a few, are the cause of most of the political instability and ecological and econimical instability and corruption in the world in the past and present.

While I can be very cynical and misanthropic as well, the fact that the NTs won out and have managed to come this far makes it look grim for the aspie pre-humans.

Assuming this theory is correct.

OlivG
Raven
Raven

29 Aug 2012, 12:57 pm

again_with_this wrote:
While I can be very cynical and misanthropic as well, the fact that the NTs won out and have managed to come this far makes it look grim for the aspie pre-humans.

Evolution is known to lag behind. What was benefical for thriving back in the prehistoric times, may not apply today but due to past events, not the best option is always in the power. It's a kinda crappy a system to be honest, and pretty good a disqualifier against the belief in God :P

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 12:59 pm

OlivG wrote:
While they thrive, they cannot sustainably rule themselves, and it is gonna get ugly real soon once our planet reaches it's limits.

Aspies even usually have a lower sex drive...what better way to control overpopulation?

I personally don't believe all the doom and gloom of overpopulation. But even if it were true, and the planet couldn't handle the number of humans, then a large chunk of them would die off, but others would survive. This would leave a manageable population. So, as critical as I am of the others, we have to be realistic and see that collectively, NTs seem to be the ones who thrive.

And low sex drive and awkwardness often work to a species's detriment.

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 1:02 pm

OlivG wrote:
Evolution is known to lag behind. What was benefical for thriving back in the prehistoric times, may not apply today but due to past events, not the best option is always in the power. It's a kinda crappy a system to be honest, and pretty good a disqualifier against the belief in God :P

Whatever your thoughts on God/evolution, we shouldn't pat ourselves on the back and think of ourselves as superior. I'm not trying to say we're defective and NTs are wonderful, I'm just saying that the NT is dominant. It out-competed the other human species. And contrary to all the doom and gloom, humans show no signs of going extinct anytime soon.

OlivG
Raven
Raven

29 Aug 2012, 1:08 pm

again_with_this wrote:
Whatever your thoughts on God/evolution, we shouldn't pat ourselves on the back and think of ourselves as superior. I'm not trying to say we're defective and NTs are wonderful, I'm just saying that the NT is dominant. It out-competed the other human species. And contrary to all the doom and gloom, humans show no signs of going extinct anytime soon.

What I'm talking about is a hypotethical situation of comparing 2 planets, one filled with AS and one with NT. The AS could be more suited for a sustainable government and a population count kept under control, while the NT government would go through cycles of sustainable population count->overpopulation->mass death->sustainable population count again, the latter of which I personally would consider inferior.

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 2:00 pm

OlivG wrote:
What I'm talking about is a hypotethical situation of comparing 2 planets, one filled with AS and one with NT. The AS could be more suited for a sustainable government and a population count kept under control, while the NT government would go through cycles of sustainable population count->overpopulation->mass death->sustainable population count again, the latter of which I personally would consider inferior.

I'm weary of any population that's "kept under control" by anything other than natural means or voluntary.

As ideal as the AS planet may sound, it's not reality. It's an indulging of ego. In reality, a species success is it's ability to multiply and flourish.

Wulfart
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Aug 2012, 2:10 pm

While the divergent evolution is actually a proven, given skin color (darker skins to help protect against more sun exposure) and there have found races of homosapians who have changed to fit the enviornment. I belive it was in the philapines some where that they found the bones of a race of pymy homosapians who shrunk in size to better co-exist with the limited food supply on the island. That being said, I don't think that AS and NT are evolutionay divulgence, I think it's just something that is turned on, or off, in somepeople, in otherwords just a variance in the general population that would be common in all races, maybe not AS but there would be a variance of somekind, you just can't have that many of the exact same thing.

Gideon
Raven
Raven

30 Aug 2012, 7:53 am