Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

coolies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Oct 2012, 9:07 am

Tonight I'm staying away from home for the night.
But the room next door has a radio playing which I'm sure they think is quiet but is so loud to me! There is so much noise outside

And I'm trying not to completely freak out. I'm sharing a room and I can feel everything building up already

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 9:38 am

-Listen to music to block out the extra noise.

-If you need to, walk outside of it all and take a break. xD

rixxar12
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2012, 9:58 am

Is funny that you created this topic, cuz yesterday i avoided a meltdown, it all started because i like to be inmerse in my own world, so i practically use all the time my music reproductor, and sometimes i use it with the volume so high, that sometimes people talk to me and i can hear it, this is the purpose for me, not hearing all the rest of the people, but yesterday a girl asked me something, cuz she needed and explanation,i didnt listen her, so she started to saying out loud, that i was a "Mentally ret*d" a "Dummy", and other things that make it me really feel bad, i was but i couldnt figure out something to tell her in that time, 2 hours later i thought i could have tell her that if im a mentally ret*d why is she asking me for an explanation, why i get better grades without any effort while she has to kill herself to dead studying and still fail some subjects, but too late.

So coming back to the story, i was having an anxiety attack cuz she said that out loud, i was depresive for the insults, and i was angry cuz all of that, and this two guys come up and start f*****g around with those things, saying me weirdo, and i swear i was just about to smash them, but i just went out of the class room, and walked a little bit, i didnt calm me totally, but a little bit, i was all the day with this angry just about to jump out of me, so i just went and sat alone a little bit, and i just got relaxed.

i can assure you avoiding a meltdown is not an easy job, at least not for me.

Last edited by rixxar12 on 06 Oct 2012, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Oct 2012, 10:28 am

Zodai wrote:
-Listen to music to block out the extra noise.

-If you need to, walk outside of it all and take a break. xD

This, basically.