People that have special powers attacking/hacking Autism

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

alienspy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2015, 1:04 pm

Because people with Autism have a different brain, they may have a lower firewall.

This means that it allows people who hack other peoples brain. The people who are able to hack into other peoples brain/reality, I think is possible, they will attack people with ASD a lot more.

There’s many reasons, mostly because a person with ASD has a lower firewall and more easy to hack..

---------------------
I have noticed this, and I need advice on how I spy back. I don't care to attack back, but well how do I build a FIREWALL?
I don't want to send out viruses/back..... but how do I build a firewall... that will show those people trying to mess with my brain... who's the fool now???

advice please!

Phemto
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Sep 2015, 1:09 pm

Ok. You've figured out out. Here's the thing. The only person with the brain-hacking knowledge to build firewalls are people with psych...something after their names. They have the training. They may have to use code words with you, in case you've already been infected with a virus. You might here words like "schizophrenia." That's the code. Whatever meds they off, take them according to plan. They're excellent firewall-builders.

alienspy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2015, 1:13 pm

Phemto wrote:
Ok. You've figured out out. Here's the thing. The only person with the brain-hacking knowledge to build firewalls are people with psych...something after their names. They have the training. They may have to use code words with you, in case you've already been infected with a virus. You might here words like "schizophrenia." That's the code. Whatever meds they off, take them according to plan. They're excellent firewall-builders.

Excuse me good Sir, your comment is offensive to people with actual schizophrenia. I assure you, I don't have schizophrenia. I'm Autistic 8) ....

And it has been tested, that I found out a person who tried to hack me. And saw it, maybe as a possibility on another video.

My point is, being autistic, I have no firewall. I'm a outsider freak, and I am...

rugulach
Toucan
Toucan

29 Sep 2015, 1:45 pm

What do you mean by hacking people's brain? Give some examples.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2015, 2:28 pm

Assuming something like this is possible it might be easier to pass our firewall but it would be less possible to get any info from there because data in our brains is stored and coded differently.

It would be a bit like hacking Mac.
It is possible to hack and probably doesn't have so much antivirus functions as other systems but noone cares.
Most viruses are designed to hack into Windows athough Windows is the system with most Antivirus programs aviliable and most often actualized virus database.

Someone with human mind hacking abilities would have trouble making use of autistic brain unless he was autistic as well. He simply couldn't understand our file system since his own brain would be designed to get info from NT brains similar to his own. We are not the target so "brain hackers" won't care to make tools to hack our brains, having a whole bunch neurotypical brains to choose from which might be better protected but way easier to decode.

Phemto
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Sep 2015, 5:21 pm

alienspy wrote:
Phemto wrote:

Excuse me good Sir, your comment is offensive to people with actual schizophrenia. I assure you, I don't have schizophrenia. I'm Autistic 8) ....

And it has been tested, that I found out a person who tried to hack me. And saw it, maybe as a possibility on another video.

My point is, being autistic, I have no firewall. I'm a outsider freak, and I am...

Sorry tried to slip that one by you in hopes of tricking you into getting help. You may have autism, but the autism isn't causing these delusions. The human brain is not a computer. There is no know computer virus that can infect them. You could point to memes, but it's a bit of a stretch.

I would seriously suggest talking to a mental health professional. There is help to be had.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2015, 10:14 pm

alienspy wrote:
advice please!

You must arrive at the nexus of your cognitive chi using the Olvonkinswartz method (preferred). From there build up your virus immunity in the left frontal cortex in quadrant G-3, using pro-enhanced nuclei by way of cognitive osmosis.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2015, 5:28 am

OP, please ask for qualified help. This thread is locked since it's pointless.