Page 7 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Dec 2012, 8:45 am

i especially don't mind seeing nude at all. in fact, it's kind of beautiful to look at

Last edited by HDLMatchette on 20 Dec 2012, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Dec 2012, 11:32 am

which pics do you like?

Jasmine90
Toucan
Toucan

20 Dec 2012, 4:56 pm

I like sleeping in the nude, it feels comfortable. But I do worry about what might happen if I had to leave the house in a hurry. :lol:

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Dec 2012, 5:09 pm

Jasmine90 wrote:
I like sleeping in the nude, it feels comfortable. But I do worry about what might happen if I had to leave the house in a hurry. :lol:

me too. i still love it though

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Dec 2012, 5:17 pm

who ever agrees with nudity being a good thing or somewhat good can friend me on FB

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Dec 2012, 5:25 pm

i have a friend of mine with aspergers named michelle, and she was abused from 8-16 years ago and hasn't recovered since then. she's scared of nudity because of it. i'm doing everything i can to help her, but she doesn't want it. i know we aspies can be like that, it's just what happens with us when we're upset, we can't help it, but she really could use your help. nudity is not bad at all. it's just a state of being. and to be scared of it because you were abused is so terrible that it has to fixed.

squonk
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 10:01 am

Schneekugel wrote:
eric76 wrote:
Around here, that might have been considered to be a sex crime. You would have had to register as a sex pervert for life.

I think in europe they are a little more relaxed, when it comes to such accidents, as long as they are really accidents. So i work as an engineer on construction sites. So if its a small construction site, there are no problems when I use the toilette, because normally its just such a small 1 person Dixie toilette cabin anyway. When there are greater construction sites, then they usually have a bigger movable toilette container with some cabins, a pissoire and so on but its no splitted up in a male/female area. So when i leave the toilette cabin and someone is using the pissoire in this moment....accidents can happen, but normally we are just laughing and yes i focus my eyes in another direction " to comfort the guy, so most dont care and laugh while i say sorry, but some feel shocked or maybe they are afraid that i would be offended or whatever. But i am used to it anyway, because in the engineer school there were only two girl toilettes in the whole building so it was pretty usual to take a book as "sight protector", so nobody feels disturbed, to move through the first room with the pissoires and just ignore the persons there.

Only some muslim constructions site workers seemed to be really shocked/disturbed when i come out of the toilette cabin, while they have their trousers open. So i am really sorry for them and sure i leave the area as soon as possible, so they can feel comforted again, but still i have to use toilettes too, so i cant avoid it.

Funny thing, women seem to be much less relaxed, so if a men comes into the women toilette some seem to be offended, even when its for pretty normal cause like a Daddy with his little girl or because he needs the babydesk to change some pampers, which is often to find in the woman toilette. Why i dont know. While i understand why some men feel unease about it, when they stay there with open trousers at the open pissoir, i have never seen similar in a woman toilette, because each cabin is separated anyway and i have never seen in my whole life a woman with removed cloths outside the toilette cabin. So i dont know what they afraid of...maybe that a men will steal their secret make up tricks. XD

Let me get this right. You are saying you walk past the urinals (pissoires) where men are doing their business before you can get to the ladies (toilette)?

That would never be the case here. There are some unisex facilities now but it would simply be a case of cubicles for everyone. I think I would die of embarrasment if all of a sudden ladies were to start walking past.

There have been cases of female attendants cleaning male facilities here in my town at the mall. But many men complained about it. Now, when they need to clean the gents, they will wait and close it for 5-10 minutes which is much more sensible. After all, they could hardly complain themselves of seeing men in a state of undress when they ought not to be in there in the first place.

operationpaperclip
Raven
Raven

21 Dec 2012, 10:02 am

Being nude rocks. Just make sure you wipe properly, I don't want your skid marks on my light colored furniture.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 1:10 pm

squonk wrote:
There are some unisex facilities now but it would simply be a case of cubicles for everyone. I think I would die of embarrasment if all of a sudden ladies were to start walking past.

There have been cases of female attendants cleaning male facilities here in my town at the mall. But many men complained about it. Now, when they need to clean the gents, they will wait and close it for 5-10 minutes which is much more sensible. After all, they could hardly complain themselves of seeing men in a state of undress when they ought not to be in there in the first place.

I read an article a few years ago about restroom attendants at various places in New York City. They said that one place had a Russian woman who was a restroom attendant in a men's restroom. Apparently, that was her job in Russia before she emigrated to the US. It didn't seem to cause too many problems.

To the best of my recollection, I've only ever been in one place that had a restroom attendant. That was at a very nice private club in Houston where I attended a meeting one day -- among other things, they had meeting rooms available for members. The bathroom attendant kept that bathroom really clean. Makes me wish we had one for our office.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Dec 2012, 3:42 pm

there making it illegal in san francisco to be naked in public. which sounds bogus.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Dec 2012, 2:46 am

but anyway, i enjoy sleeping naked a lot. in fact, i did last night, and i do it frequently.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Dec 2012, 6:37 am

there weren't really any other nude forums on wrongplanet, so i'm glad there is one now. i can't even share nude art on here, like michaelangelo.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 7:03 am

I feel comfortable being naked as long as there is nobody around to see me naked. Sometimes in summer, when I'm home alone, I spend time naked doing things. There is no way I would be naked in front of other people except in men's change rooms etc where there are absolutely no females.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Dec 2012, 9:41 am

many nudists agree that you should only be nude in the right conditions. all of you are right that you shouldn't be nude when it's cold, and i agree, no nakedness in the cold

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Dec 2012, 3:54 pm

auties and aspies can be very sensitive to clothes and can have problems getting dressed, so if you ever want to take a break from it, you can go to a nudist place, depending on how warm it is, and if it's not, it should depend on if it's indoors or not. here's a list of them right here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_nudity_places there are different sub-categories in there, so you just pick the one in the continent you live in.

squonk
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2012, 9:31 am

There is a very large naturist beach here.