Page 2 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 2:08 pm

I have found it to be very advantageous to bath in the nude. Bathing with clothes on presents many annoying challenges.

Wintering in the nude is quite a numbing experience.

All over sunburn is not pleasant, so summer nudity can be very unpleasant as well.

Cooking in the nude presents many unpleasant dangers especially when frying.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 2:54 pm

i'm not saying that you should go naked in the cold. i just love nakedness in good conditions because my parents usually make me wear jeans most of the year in public, because they say it's the "ideal" and that if i want friends, then i should wear them to fit in with the others, but i'm so sensitive to them.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 3:04 pm

i do mind old people being naked, but if you're young, like 0-30 years old, then yes. not sure about people from 31-60, and the rest is, yeah i don't wanna see that.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 3:07 pm

PTSmorrow wrote:
HDLMatchette wrote:
in fact, i love nudity. i helps me heal my aspie sensory overloads. nude art is another thing to love about being naked, because the art is beautiful.

That's nice as long as I don't have to see it. Neither you nor the art. It's okay if people like and practice it in nudist camps or their own home, but I want to have a choice.

I never said you had no choice. where did i say you had to see me naked?

fluffypinkyellow
Raven
Raven

16 Dec 2012, 3:11 pm

Other people on the spectrum have problems with jeans as well? I thought I was alone in that! It took ages for my parents to persuade me to start wearing jeans. I only started wearing them in high school.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 3:17 pm

fluffypinkyellow wrote:
Other people on the spectrum have problems with jeans as well? I thought I was alone in that! It took ages for my parents to persuade me to start wearing jeans. I only started wearing them in high school.

I'm sorry they made you wear jeans! This day and age, people should know better than to do that to you!

SoftKitty
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 3:18 pm

It´s weird.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 3:20 pm

SoftKitty wrote:
It´s weird.

nudity or jeans?

SoftKitty
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 3:30 pm

HDLMatchette wrote:
SoftKitty wrote:
It´s weird.

nudity or jeans?

Haha, nudity, of course.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Dec 2012, 3:35 pm

I don't really enjoy wearing jeans. They're not very comfortable and restrict movement. I almost never wear them, preferring to wear comfy longs in winter and shorts in summer. Luckily I can wear these shorts to work so I can be comfortable.

I don't think it would be practical to be nude in public, for several reasons:
- you can't have a rule discriminating against the nudity of old people and say only up to 30! :x
- possible embarrassment from getting too excited seeing an attractive nude girl (if str8) or guy (if gay) or both ( if bi) :lol:
- certain people would never accept it and be offended. Yoiu'd have to have special areas or places.
- won't work for certain types of work, and can be possibly unhygienic in many situations.

You are welcome to be nude when by yourself in warm weather, or when sleeping. And very pleasant with a partner to cuddle up to... :lol:

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 3:35 pm

Haha, nudity, of course.[/quote]

Why do you think it's weird? It's natural and it feels good when the conditions are right, especially if an autie/aspie kid lives with an understanding family that tolerates their autie/aspie kids' nudity

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 3:38 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
I don't really enjoy wearing jeans. They're not very comfortable and restrict movement. I almost never wear them, preferring to wear comfy longs in winter and shorts in summer. Luckily I can wear these shorts to work so I can be comfortable.

I don't think it would be practical to be nude in public, for several reasons:
- you can't have a rule discriminating against the nudity of old people and say only up to 30! :x
- possible embarrassment from getting too excited seeing an attractive nude girl (if str8) or guy (if gay) or both ( if bi) :lol:
- certain people would never accept it and be offended. Yoiu'd have to have special areas or places.
- won't work for certain types of work, and can be possibly unhygienic in many situations.

You are welcome to be nude when by yourself in warm weather, or when sleeping. And very pleasant with a partner to cuddle up to... :lol:

i'm not saying you should work naked or be naked in public (unless you're in oregon, vermont, most of spain, or a nudist recreational place where they allow you to).

Sharkgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 3:46 pm

Interesting conversation I actually hate being nude due to sensory stimulation such as a breeze blowing for this reason I prefer to wear clothes all the time even in bed and at the beach when swimming I prefer fully clothed.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 3:49 pm

Sharkgirl wrote:
Interesting conversation I actually hate being nude due to sensory stimulation such as a breeze blowing for this reason I prefer to wear clothes all the time even in bed and at the beach when swimming I prefer fully clothed.

well i have huge urges to be naked because some clothes i cannot stand.

SoftKitty
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 4:15 pm

HDLMatchette wrote:
Sharkgirl wrote:

Actually, I have the same problems like Sharkgirl.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2012, 4:23 pm

SoftKitty wrote:
HDLMatchette wrote:
Sharkgirl wrote:

Actually, I have the same problems like Sharkgirl.

sure, i wouldn't be naked outside in freezing weather, or if i didn't put sunscreen on in hot hot weather. and of course if the law doesn't allow it. but that doesn't mean you don't love the feeling of being free from clothes that are tight.