Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Logicalmom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 11:12 am

Hi, all:

I have a social persona for myself I call: Earthwalker. She represents the me inside - just thinking of the post I wrote on voicelessness, this is the being I really am if people would hear my voice. Little snippets of insight speak through her and I sketched out a very rough story panel yesterday. I posted this on my blog - and I am NOT asking you to read my blog itself, I am just wanting to share the ONE Earthwalker Speaks entry with all of you here because a) if any of you have time to look at just this one entry and let me know if it makes sense before I put a LOT more work into a redo and, b) I have this dream that she can be something good for all of us here with AS and otherwise who are unique in this world - I would like to put time into developing her and telling stories through her that give a gift to those of us who are "different". My big question is if it makes sense, if you can tell me, please - if you have time - and if it makes you feel good then that is a huge bonus and I would like to know if it is meaningful, too. Maybe I am silly, but such as it is. Thank you, LM

http://toseewhatisee.com/2012/12/27/ear ... o-to-view/

answeraspergers
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 6:03 pm

To be honest - i understood little

But here is a link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_self_and_false_self

Always be the true self and never let conditioning make the false self feel true

kotshka
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 6:28 pm

I like it. I like the art style and the words resonate with me somehow. Of course I can't know if I understand it in the same way you intended it, but I certainly appreciate you sharing it and would be happy to see more.

Logicalmom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 6:41 pm

Thank you both for the feed back - thank you for taking the time to look - much appreciated :D

I am really excited by the true self/ false self link - I have not seen this one and I will print it out to read while on my elliptical tonight!