Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2006, 8:10 pm

does anyone have any savant quality psychic abilities? please share

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 8:12 pm

Sometimes I have a strange feeling that something is going to happen, and then it actually does happen.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 9:07 pm

Yes, here and there, but I can't be 100% sure.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 9:48 pm

I can make some good predictions from time to time. I can't see into the future, but it's still cool.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 9:55 pm

Yeah to the question, but I consider it kind of embarrassing because...well sometimes people notice and seek a rational explaination to my unrational understanding of topics that don't concern me but for proximity or standing in the same room or being alive or whatever. In the end-It's not my business; but I experience it, and that's a pretty iffy situation depending on who's lookin.

I 'used to' have a tendency to want to wander towards dead things or notice 'dead spots' and find missing objects ON ACCIDENT. I often discovered that I was doing psychic things on ACCIDENT. The closest I had ever come to doing anything 'abnormal' on purpose was a couple of close hits on a couple of 'distance reading' tests (where you are given a sealed envelope and told to draw what is inside based upon a set of numbers and some art cues), and also some novice telepathy online with strangers. I was particular to touching items handled by others in that some things I just couldn't hold.

And then one day... it just stopped. None of it ever made any sense anyhow. As in I was a shadow drawn/compelled to walking certain directions, noticing certain objects, pondering certain things--without any real stake or interest.

But with everything 'psychic' I believe there is a biological explaination--regarding MATTER. As a matter of fact, allow me to offer some passages from this health book writer guy regarding the 'memory' of matter:
if I can find it....

ok..heres some interesting BLIPS from 'Natural Cures'-Kevin Trudeau

-"An experiment was conducted by a quantum biologist. When DNA was added to a container the nonphysical photons lined up on an ordered way and aligned with the DNA. When the DNA was removed, the photons REMAINED ordered and lined up where the DMA had been. The mystery is what were the photons connected to? The quantum biologist was forced to accept the possibility that some new field of energy, a web of energy, something that science has not discovered yet, exists."-page 263

This says something interesting as far as Psychic search and rescue, in that there is a scientifically proven Photon clone of formerly prescent DNA. I'm interested in hearing the research on how long this doppleganger photon signature lasts. Centuries?

-"An experiment was conducted by the military where DNA was placed in chambers so that electrical changes could be measured. The donor of the DNA was placed in a room far away from the chamber where the DNA was. The donor was subjected to emotional stimulation consisting of video clips, which generated different emotions in the donor. Both the donor and his DNA, which was in a different room in the same building, were monitored as the donor exhibited the various emotional peaks and valleys. To the surprise of the researchers, the DNA exhibited the identical responses at the exact same time" --263
This took place for up to 50 miles at which point the government appeared to have ceased the testing.

What are the possibilities? Well....leave your DNA near a psychic....then don't come back. Guess what???? The possibility is that she is still intuitively READING the changes in your day.

STRANGE.

I stay out of the woods, water, mountains, fields, everywhere basically--because I do not like to be alone WITH THE DEAD. I stay out of towns, freeways, grocery stores, malls, schools, blah blah, --because I do not like to be alone WITH THE LIVING. (except rare places where everyone has a common working goal or when they are absolutely fabulous @commonality)

Though ironically, I find cemetary stone reading very comforting, ENJOY working in haunted places with the exception that haunted landmarks are on my no fly list. What I am saying is that I don't choose to go to haunted places but when I find myself somewhere with an eternal resident I find the experiences rather intriuiqing in a 'philosophical' way. And you'll find that if you 'listen' you will be filled with an understanding of what pisses them off--and thus how to live in harmony, realitively, .....

It's still not psycic. It's just normal...if people would start paying their 'sensories' some BASIC attention. Molecules and atoms and peptides hitting off each other. We are all just one big indisguingishable living force. I stand upon the same ground that touches Nepal. What separates us is that other 98% of the brain the 'Big Docs' haven't said it's OK to use yet.

8O

I am sorry for the typos. I stopped caring about assaulting the proofreaders sense of judgement.

Smile--it keeps us all healthy.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 10:18 pm

I don't see any reason to deny "psychic." If it's finally proven beyond any reasonable doubt, what would it be but another branch of psychics?

I would guess that there is a natural way by which particles become quantum entangled. Quantum entanglement is now a scientific certainty and experiments are being conducted. If photons become entangled, why not other particles? Then when one particle is stimulated, the other feels it. I think that two samples of DNA from the same person could communicate instantaneously that way.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 11:03 pm

I'm not certain it will ever be scientifically proven ANYTHING, in my life time at least.

Though, and I'm largely uneducated so I'll just set the terms I don't understand to the side for later contemplation :wink: , though, it is to my understanding just physics, yes.
It's biomass communicating with each other, even so far as to use others as a 'network'.

I don't believe there is an empty spot in the universe.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

Warren
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Dec 2006, 11:08 pm

I dont think Im Pshychic but i do get a LOT of very vivid dejavu.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 11:10 pm

I seem to have psychic abilities.

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2006, 12:57 am

It's hard to say. Sometimes I have some oddly accruate predictions. I don't think anyone has the power to throw a head of lettuce at you with their mind, but I do think the human race is beginning to evolve into obtaining psychic powers. Just my two cents...

Marrshu
Raven
Raven

29 Dec 2006, 1:58 am

I have some psychic abilities, including the ability to read people's current mood and emotions. (I've got unusually high Empathy, I just lack the Sympathy to go along with it.)

ooh_choc
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2006, 2:29 am

SeaBright wrote:

-"An experiment was conducted by a quantum biologist. When DNA was added to a container the nonphysical photons lined up on an ordered way and aligned with the DNA. When the DNA was removed, the photons REMAINED ordered and lined up where the DMA had been. The mystery is what were the photons connected to? The quantum biologist was forced to accept the possibility that some new field of energy, a web of energy, something that science has not discovered yet, exists."-page 263
You're taking the scientific opinion of someone who has (a) a profit motif, (b) a criminal record (credit fraud), (c) no scientific background, and believing him when he says things that contradicts the consensus of modern science?

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2006, 10:48 am

ok

Last night, I wanted a donut but I didnt stop for one. Then I thought about bringing IN donuts, to work, to be friendly (but I doubt I ever would). Then I thought that one fellow liked cookies so I'd probably bring in that. Thought complete. I was coming home from watching a minor league hockey game, something I normally dont do since I rarely go out during the week.

Well, wouldnt you know? Someone brought in a bunch of donuts this morning. First time I've seen donuts here since I started. Coincidence?

Not to mention, my deja vu occurences have sky rocketed this past year or so. I dont know why but I have them ALL the time now (like once every 2-3 weeks almost)

I know, this means nothing but I humour myself

chadders
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2006, 6:58 pm

Sometimes I say stuff and people are like; "how does he know that?".

That's my two pence worth.

Catalyst
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Dec 2006, 12:13 am

I used to believe I was a powerful psychic mutant, but got over it. At the time I was a neurotic and insecure eighth-grader who needed very badly to feel special.

I am, however, a witch. I have a more generic view of magic than a lot of my fellow Wiccans (and other types of witches), but I do believe it exists, and that it's a lot more prevalent than people think. (The real problem, as I like to say, is that true magic looks and smells a lot like hard work.)

I do, occassionally, have flashes of thought that seem psychic. One occasion I was on my way to work and for some reason Jeffrey Dahmer crossed my mind, which is odd because he's not the sort of subject that I usually think about. I was thinking to myself that it wasn't right that such a monster was still breathing air and eating food that could be better applied elsewhere. Later that day I heard that he had been killed, and apparently at the exact time that I was thinking of him. (Heaven help me, the first words out of my mouth were "Did they eat him?")

On a similar vein, I was talking to a colleague about an old friend (the man who introduced me to my wife), and a few hours later I got an e-mail saying that he had died... and the exact time that he died was about mid-way into that conversation.

Once, in High School, my girlfriend and I were playing with cards, trying to do a psychic test. They were standard playing cards, and the goal was to guess the suit. I never acheived statistically signifcant results, but at one point I just looked up and said "five of diamonds" and that was the card.

I am aware that none of the above, even if I could prove that they happened, constitutes proof of anything.

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2006, 1:11 am

ooh_choc wrote:
SeaBright wrote:

You're taking the scientific opinion of someone who has (a) a profit motif, (b) a criminal record (credit fraud), (c) no scientific background, and believing him when he says things that contradicts the consensus of modern science?

I don't know anything about Kevin Trudeau, but presumably whatever his faults, he seems to be quoting someone else who does not have those faults. Did he name a source?