When you communicate emotionally does it come out wrong?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2014, 9:14 pm

its really hard and nearly impossible to describe my feelings, i even have trouble labeling them, its hard to decipher between, bordem, lonliness, sadness, restlessness, frustration and overwhelmed for me. i would have to try a number of things before i can guess what emotion it is.

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2014, 12:17 am

I don't know ho to express emotions without breaking down. I also feel guilty if I express strong emotions here on WP. I end up saying the wrong thing and I feel hurt that somebody else thinks I'm an insensitive prick and remove my post as I cry. I haven't had to do that lately, because I now know in which threads to keep my mouth shut.

LupaLuna
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2014, 5:20 pm

We as aspies are human beings who have emotions and feeling and long to be able to emotionally connect with others. The fact is, we can't, asperger's create an invisible glass barrier that isolates up from emotional contact with others. You can look at it all you want but you can't touch.

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2014, 5:31 pm

LupaLuna wrote:
We as aspies are human beings who have emotions and feeling and long to be able to emotionally connect with others. The fact is, we can't, asperger's create an invisible glass barrier that isolates up from emotional contact with others. You can look at it all you want but you can't touch.

This makes me so sad. It describes my life perfectly.