Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jan 2013, 11:08 pm

So I have been taking ADHD meds (I have ADHD) and it has been working really well! I have lived my whole life not knowing what focaus feels like so I can't say I feel focaused. But I am better socailly, I notice things socially that I am normally unawere of. My memory is so much better, I don't get in trouble with my parents for saying stupid things. This stuff is great! The side effects aren't exactly peaches and cream but its worth it. Every few hours my heart feels like its gonna jump out of my body for no reason and sometimes I dont eat but I dont care! AND they are letting me drive again!! ! If you have ADHD or ADHD without the H you need to be on meds, it is a medical consition.

JellyCat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2013, 3:39 am

...and the name of the medication is? :) :P

Chaos_Epoch
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jan 2013, 4:14 am

JellyCat wrote:
...and the name of the medication is? :) :P

Rit most likely, I've taken it twice before and can attest to it's effectiveness and making me feel better and more focused.

schleppenheimer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 4:16 am

Isn't it great to feel this difference, feel like you're more in control? I'm pretty sure this is how my 16 year old feels. It really makes a difference for him. Congrats!

chlov
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 7:30 am

Same here. I take ADHD med since I was 10-11 (I took a little quantity of the med even before that age, but I was too little to take as much as I take it today), and it works well on me, in every aspect of my life. I am able to focus, to calm down more, be less hyper and talk less. It also helps me in social situations. When I forget to take it is terrible.