What do you usually do on friday nights/ Weekend nights?

Page 1 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2013, 10:55 pm

Movies. Or play some board game with my husband and daughter.

lease29
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Oct 2013, 10:46 pm

Watch television on Friday night if there is a good movie on Saturday night will have a look at it. I surf the internet and do puzzles ie cryptic crosswords, Sudokus etc. I like doing these and like having my weekends to myself. I don't go out at all on Friday & Saturday nights don't understand how people can go out and get drunk and spend all their money on alcohol me I like nights in :-) Nice to relax with a bottle of wine and have my cat Jaz for company :-)

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 11:14 pm

Friday night is usually "date night" with my husband. We'll go out to eat and then go to our automotive repair shop and "hang out" in the waiting room. we live in a tiny travel trailer and need our alone time]
Saturday is ussually errands and time with the kids and/or grandkids. Once a month my GRASP group in the morning. We ussually take the dogs on a long hike in the mountains.
Sunday we sleep in and just relax. Sometimes we go to a friends or to church [Universalist Unitarian, a way different kind of church] or we make jewelry while watching movies on tv and eating decadent foods. Once a month we go to downtown Denver with a few crockpots and turkey pans filled with homemade food that we pass out to the homeless.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 11:15 pm

not much. usually try to just rest.

Wreck It Ralph

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 11:18 pm

vickygleitz wrote:
Once a month we go to downtown Denver with a few crockpots and turkey pans filled with homemade food that we pass out to the homeless.
that's awesome

Wreck It Ralph

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

03 Oct 2013, 11:19 pm

Here. Or watching youtube, or thinking about some sporting events.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 5:27 am

If I have work the next day I do the usual, except I worry and feel unrelaxed because I hate going to work at week-ends.

The usual is being on the computer, or sitting in the living-room with my mum and her sister. Then I go upstairs to have a bath, then go to bed and watch a film or cartoons. Then go to sleep. If I haven't got work the next day, I can enjoy my Saturday mornings and Sunday mornings doing practical things and seeing friends, while all my stupid cousins are wasting the days away in bed, getting over their extremely late night they had the previous night, some getting over a hangover.

Stupid people.

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 7:00 am

Usually spending time with my family (DH , kids and me). Going out to eat, walk in a park, swimming, watch movies, play games, bake cookies...etc. Typical family stuff. I never use weekend nights to catch up on housework or do anything stressful, unless it's an emergency.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 9:28 am

Friday night: I do what I do every other night of the week: read textbooks, go online, read journals, and play computer games.

Weekend: I study uni work mostly. Although I do go to the gym or go for a run as well as I require exercise to survive.

neobluex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 10:00 am

Sleep or TV or computer (when my brother isn't using it).

loner1984
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 9:32 pm

To weekend isnt any different. Sleep eat excercise computer. Never had desire to drink I get even more quiet and wierd if I drink defininitely dont need that.

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 9:44 pm

Fridays I like to stay home & rest. Saturdays I like to go out to eat with a friend sometimes or may exercise, run errands and watch a movie at home. Yes drinking an excess of alcohol is not good and a glass of wine at home is ok. (In the past as a 20 something I was foolish and drank too much and it was dumb).

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 9:47 pm

Still the same. I just stay home from Friday afternoon/evening to Sunday. Not even one step outside the house. I just read, eat, use the Internet, sleep, study etc.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

04 Oct 2013, 10:32 pm

Usually I'll just stay indoors and play video games, listen to music, exercise and/or pace about while watching TV (with the same show on in multiple rooms). There's also occasional meet-ups with others at wherever the agreed-upon location is.

Random42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Oct 2013, 11:21 pm

Read, surf Internet for special interest related info, watch tv.. maybe whatever series I am obsessed with on netflix, play computer games.

I really need to do something constructive like art. I am good at art but don't do much art because it takes hours to do a pencil drawing the way I like it. Or rather I can't get started drawing something, but once I start it I get absorbed in it. If I can take the time to actually get absorbed in my drawing it turns out really good... I should really draw more often.

AQ: 39
Aspie-quiz AS:154 NT:50
RAADS-R: 194
EQ:15 SQ:114

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 11:40 pm

Rest/sleep/make lunch for the next day.. been working a lot lately.

If I do have days off, I'm usually not overly social. I run, workout, cook, grocery shop, relax, read, stare at the internet, watch a bit of tv/movies etc. Once in a while I hang out with a friend or two. Sometimes I go visit a friend at a lounge he works at. Now that I have a car on the road again I'll probably be a bit more social again, though.