Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

SuSaNnA
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Apr 2013, 9:27 pm

PS: I'm not normally that mean. I just want to let the bullies have a good look at what a reflected attack would have looked like. I want to see their reactions out of mere curiosity. I'm sure that when they bullied us, they were much more horrible than that anyway.

Well... I think I want to leave it for one or two days and then delete it.

Ok, so many of you didn't read the bold text so I think it's better off deleting the whole thing.
I don't even want to wait for one day.
Maybe I have problems expressing stuff, but a lot of people are misunderstanding stuff here.

Last edited by SuSaNnA on 13 Apr 2013, 6:37 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

12 Apr 2013, 9:33 pm

I tend to agree with you, but I'm not as arrogant as you and wouldn't describe it as "hate." Definitely jealousy and alternating between inferiority and contempt.

I am a man, but I have special resentment towards not only men, but also some women. I think this is because women in some cultures are more overtly shallow, ostentatious, and materialistic. Women are more likely to wear their wealth and social status in an annoying way. My resentment towards certain women has nothing to do with dating or rejection either. It's 100% platonic resentment. :D

As a nontraditional woman, it must be especially hard for you to deal with these women.

SuSaNnA
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Apr 2013, 9:38 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
I tend to agree with you, but I'm not as arrogant as you and wouldn't describe it as "hate." Definitely jealousy and alternating between inferiority and contempt.

I am a man, but I have special resentment towards not only men, but also some women. I think this is because women in some cultures are more overtly shallow, ostentatious, and materialistic. Women are more likely to wear their wealth and social status in an annoying way. My resentment towards certain women has nothing to do with dating or rejection either. It's 100% platonic resentment. :D

As a nontraditional woman, it must be especially hard for you to deal with these women.

This "arrogant" is based on scores and statistics :)
But I really won't call it "arrogant" because I am very angry with them and I can't stop thinking on the negative side.
Sometimes I can't sleep after reading what they typed on the internet.

Ya, I tried to be very mean in my first post, I wanted to see the reactions of other people.

How is it related to jealousy anyway?
Every time when I criticize something, some other men would say that I was jealous. I don't only pick on women though. I've seen male idiots too.
I find it funny because I was just pointing out their faults.

I only decided to bring this up because I noticed that other males have been making Facebook Memes about bad things in women.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 9:52 pm

SuSaNnA wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

This "arrogant" is based on scores and statistics :)
But I really won't call it "arrogant" because I am very angry with them and I can't stop thinking on the negative side.
Sometimes I can't sleep after reading what they typed on the internet.

Ya, I tried to be very mean in my first post, I wanted to see the reactions of other people.

How is it related to jealousy anyway?
Every time when I criticize something, some other men would say that I was jealous. I don't only pick on women though. I've seen male idiots too.
I find it funny because I was just pointing out their faults.

I only decided to bring this up because I noticed that other males have been making Facebook Memes about bad things in women.

Oh, you might not be jealous. I just said that's why I feel this way. One reason I feel contempt for NT's is jealousy. Also, general idiocy, stodginess, and inability to think outside the box, although I often feel this way about aspies too.

I have equal opportunity contempt for both genders, just like you. Don't get me started about how fantastically stupid sports culture is in the United States.

SuSaNnA
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Apr 2013, 10:00 pm

Tyri0n wrote:

Oh, you might not be jealous. I just said that's why I feel this way. One reason I feel contempt for NT's is jealousy. Also, general idiocy, stodginess, and inability to think outside the box, although I often feel this way about aspies too.

I have equal opportunity contempt for both genders, just like you. Don't get me started about how fantastically stupid sports culture is in the United States.

Shrugs... a lot of people do think in that direction though.
But I'm more concerned that they get the wrong information in their videos/ memes/ posts... etc.

They would say that I react too much to wrong information though.
Perhaps they are right about this.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 10:11 pm

SuSaNnA wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

Shrugs... a lot of people do think in that direction though.
But I'm more concerned that they get the wrong information in their videos/ memes/ posts... etc.

They would say that I react too much to wrong information though.
Perhaps they are right about this.

Some women act helpless and stupid as kind of a sexual seduction strategy. Yeah, it's disgusting. Even more disgusting when men fall for it. Also this:

Quote:
They are the people who are smothered by ideals and dreams that don't even exist, but to the point that they can't see the truth anymore.

Why aren't there more women like you where I live?

SuSaNnA
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Apr 2013, 10:20 pm

Tyri0n wrote:

Some women act helpless and stupid as kind of a sexual seduction strategy. Yeah, it's disgusting. Even more disgusting when men fall for it. Also this:

I think this is at least better than those people who really have the impression that they were right.
But I agree-- really disgusting and more disgusting when men fall for it.
But at least, it's a nice short cut-- clever way of getting off things and having someone else do the work for you.

The incidences I saw happened when my former classmates talk.
All of us were ladies, and then you see someone trying to be strong/ right, but end up being completely nonsense.
One other bad thing about females-- they usually stand on the side of the person who's friendliest to them, rather than basing on facts.
This is different from most males.

Quote:

I guess women like this are rare on this planet anyway.
Just that where I live, maths and logic was strongly emphasized. It's a very forced type of education that many people don't like.
It WAS hard work really.
Also, women here where I live like to play video games too.
I mean more hardcore games like Nintendo and PSP-- not stupid simplistic ones like facebook games.

Last edited by SuSaNnA on 12 Apr 2013, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 10:21 pm

I think I would be really bitter and depressed if I worried about every stupid thing that people do too. I think it is much healthier to worry about your own business.

SuSaNnA
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Apr 2013, 10:28 pm

ShamelessGit wrote:
I think I would be really bitter and depressed if I worried about every stupid thing that people do too. I think it is much healthier to worry about your own business.

Thanks.
I would say that I am bitter.

Just that when it comes to politics, it's not just my own business anymore, I guess?
I've seen other people arguing vigorously when it comes to politics.

dollEXE
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Apr 2013, 10:33 pm

I just hate the dark side of human nature.

animalcrackers
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2013, 10:58 pm

No, I don't hate normal people...I don't hate anyone.

Love transcends all.

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 12:00 am

I don't think I'm capable of hatred.

As for annoyance, anger, frustration... I don't think I could level those against an entire group. It just doesn't make sense to me. All those people are different from each other and if one, or a few, annoy me or mistreat me, I can't really make the assumption that everybody in that group would be the same way, especially since most of the time my interactions with them are neutral.

I guess I just don't think that way. People are individuals and each person has to be learned individually. Maybe that's part of my social deficits, that I can't generalize easily. It just doesn't make sense to me to assign some trait to somebody I've never observed to actually have that trait.

So yeah, if somebody is mean to me or shows themselves to be a generally nasty person, then I'll dislike them. But spreading that dislike to people I don't know anything about seems totally illogical.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 12:12 am

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 12:17 am

SuSaNnA wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

I think this is at least better than those people who really have the impression that they were right.
But I agree-- really disgusting and more disgusting when men fall for it.
But at least, it's a nice short cut-- clever way of getting off things and having someone else do the work for you.

The incidences I saw happened when my former classmates talk.
All of us were ladies, and then you see someone trying to be strong/ right, but end up being completely nonsense.
One other bad thing about females-- they usually stand on the side of the person who's friendliest to them, rather than basing on facts.
This is different from most males.

Quote:

I guess women like this are rare on this planet anyway.
Just that where I live, maths and logic was strongly emphasized. It's a very forced type of education that many people don't like.
It WAS hard work really.
Also, women here where I live like to play video games too.

I mean more hardcore games like Nintendo and PSP-- not stupid simplistic ones like facebook games.

I want to immigrate to your country!

Gaby76
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Apr 2013, 12:33 am

I am female and female NT's in general are very shallow and get on my nerves. I don't hate them but I cannot relate to them either. Males in general are much nicer and easier to get along with.

SuSaNnA
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Apr 2013, 12:41 am

Tyri0n wrote:

I want to immigrate to your country!

xD
i think Japan would be more politically stable... and they train maths even more than we do.
they are even required to take science until somewhat 16 or 17 (the end of high school)

but here, if people choose art, they don't have to study science until the final year, and these people usually abandon science really early, and cause a lot of pain towards other people.
Here, they only have limited quotas for science students, and those without good scores were prohibited (it was during my age) ,
so usually they were looked down upon.

But personally I believe that everyone should learn science, because I personally find that the training is important.
Most people can improve their rations and logic after appropriate education.
Before graduation, some science students could be illogical too, just that they get to change during the course-- they just become more and more rational during the training.

Just that too many people on the planet don't see why they need science or rations...

Quote:
I am female and female NT's in general are very shallow and get on my nerves. I don't hate them but I cannot relate to them either. Males in general are much nicer and easier to get along with.

I guess maybe most of you don't hate... because you haven't been gang bullied before?
Like, a gang of 200 girls bullying one person. (most joined due to fear/ sheep spirit)