Anybody with a obsessive interest listening to music?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AScomposer13413
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 3:15 pm

It's a part of the job description for me :lol:

Then I have done my job

SpaceTrout
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Apr 2013, 3:42 pm

Lucky. :D

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 3:58 pm

It's odd to think of this as an obsession but it's true that I seem to be the only one who always wears her headphones and listens to music when outside. Going outside without my headphones on is hard because of the noise, so always taking a portable players with me has become pretty normal. I've been doing this since I started going outside/going to school by myself (well, there're we're classmates present but there was little communication between us). That must have been about 10 years ago.

Ever since a friend complained that listening to music when talking to them is rude, I do stop my player when I am in company. I trust my friend to be right about this. Besides, about everyone I know (pretty much all female) doesn't seem to listen to music in public. I don't know why not.

Well, those who have a car DO listen to the radio or to their own songs whenever they pick me up but that's different from listening to music on headphones when going somewhere by foot or when by public transport.

I have been actively listening to music since 2000, I think. I received a portable CD player and snatched away one of my mom's CDs. I loved a song on it and for months, listened to it during the events. That CD player still used batteries and I would ask for new ones so often, it was crazy.

I always listen to songs on repeat. It's calming to do that. I could never listen to a whole album going from one song to the next because it really sort of irritates and just somehow stresses me out if one song is followed by a differs song. It needs to be who decides when and which song I'll listen to next!

Since I got interested in watching videos (series, films) I usually alternate between music and watching stuff.

revolutionarygirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Apr 2013, 8:08 pm

I used to be. I could listen to the same song for HOURS. I loved discovering a new song and doing this. The song was never as good as that first time I discovered it and had it on repeat for three hours straight while rocking in a rocking chair. I used to do that a lot with Tori Amos' music, but it hasn't happened in awhile. It's kinda sad, but I haven't found a song that good in awhile!