Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

roger2006
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jan 2007, 7:47 pm

The National Autisic Societyin the UK is producing a free dvd on autism - 'The Transporters' to help children recognise human emotions. But I expect it wil be a useful tool for us aspergers too.

http://www.nas.org.uk/nas/jsp/polopoly. ... 53&a=12240

One excerpt can be seen online:

http://www.transporters.tv/watchep.html

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 8:10 pm

I thought this was going to be about the rapper

amerikasend
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Jan 2007, 8:13 pm

YA, I thought someone was giving out free Nas DVD's.

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 8:32 pm

Professor Simon Baron-Cohen great guy probably has put allot into it, mind you 2 - 8, not really the simple faces its when their switch onto been an adult... Mind you that is why it might be for 2 - 8 cover you up till 16 - 18 might be higher in us , we have took the face ones and we get like 20 or so out of something, that would mean we can learn the normal ones...

Too busy protecting themselves from been used or manipulated by giving too much away, but they don’t even know why people ask the questions they do, to find out how you tick and then you find them to be a lieing cheating cough… & if you think I am analysing it too much go on a dating site and look at what the females put in their profile, if they can fall for this… Not saying everyone is like this but…

And I know the females will flood this saying it's not true, Extroverted person can only answer this as Introverted people tick differently on they views, plus Extroverted can not see other people have different values to them so they assume the other person to be that and can't see why this and that, and trust me I been banned from games saying I am multi cheating in a anti-cheat server - not just cheating - multi cheating, gladly go through a cheat scan to prove I am not, I have just analysed the way they play & remember it then I adapt my game play to make him die allot and me not, I think they keep trying to figure out how I play but you can't coz I am not using the same game play... Plus anything I see move anywhere on the screen is screwed even in the distance... Really would like to know how blind people are to not see, wonder if the good players in games are really Introverted people I mean the really good players... Everyone gets *** coz I am using a shotgun instead of an automatic weapon... SO they think I am cheating...

anyway Ill shut up hehehe good program for the 2 - 8, think we need a more complex one to help us... mainly picking up on the hints instead of just spitting it out... coz even extroverted people can get it wrong...

psych
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 8:33 pm

Me too.

Now i just feel stupid because i wouldve got it free off bittorrent anyway...

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 9:19 pm

Hmmm, only for GB residents, not to helpful.