Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Praneeth.pj
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jun 2015, 9:19 am

hi, I'am a new one to the casually this forum , for a thread 'mental rotation'.

And below, I would like to know you guys had ever seen test online or something like that related this Questions? otherwise what is called this Questions? (I know this is mental rotation Questions but I think it is in some sub title 8O )

Please comment freely it is a very big help to my exam.
thanks

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2015, 10:12 am

Praneeth.pj wrote:
hi, I'am a new one to the casually this forum , for a thread 'mental rotation'.

And below, I would like to know you guys had ever seen test online or something like that related this Questions? otherwise what is called this Questions? (I know this is mental rotation Questions but I think it is in some sub title 8O )

Please comment freely it is a very big help to my exam.
thanks

So what this is is a test where you have to rotate the image on the left and it makes one of the 4 images to the right of it. It's a test to see how well you can pick an object shown in 2D, turn it into 3D in your mind, and put it back into 2D and select the right answer. I find it obvious straight away the answers but not everyone does. I can see the correct answers but as it is part of your test I can't tell you. Sorry. :D

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2015, 10:36 pm

I worked out the right answers (at least I'm pretty sure I got them right), but it took me a couple of minutes, and it felt quite difficult, I didn't like it except for the good feeling that I'd managed to get it right.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 6:07 am

Questions like those are the spatial part of any IQ test as well as the main components of visual-spatial IQ tests and spatial reasoning tests. They rate your spatial abilities. The test in last link seems to be exactly where your picture was taken from.

jimmyboy76453
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 6:28 am

I'm very bad at spatial reasoning. This took me quite a lot of staring to figure out, and I still can't find the middle one. I at first thought there was only one choice from each that DOESN'T fit the original shape. This type of thing is probably the thing I have the least ability in.

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 6:34 am

Kiriae wrote:
Questions like those are the spatial part of any IQ test as well as the main components of visual-spatial IQ tests and spatial reasoning tests. They rate your spatial abilities. The test in last link seems to be exactly where your picture was taken from.

I took that last link and got 18. f*****g hell it got hard. :( 6 correct in section one, 7 correct in section two, 2 correct in section three, 3 correct in section four. And spatial is what I'm best at. Damn.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 7:05 am

iliketrees wrote:
Kiriae wrote:

I took that last link and got 18. f*****g hell it got hard. :( 6 correct in section one, 7 correct in section two, 2 correct in section three, 3 correct in section four. And spatial is what I'm best at. Damn.

I got 15 (4 correct in section one, 3 correct in section two, 5 correct in section three, 3 correct in section four) but to be honest I was not paying much attention and I guessed a few times. Spatial isn't my favorite part of IQ test, I find it mentally tiring. My main strengths are pattern recognition and classification questions.

Praneeth.pj
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2015, 8:13 am

thanks for comments you all guys , I ready for a architecture aptitude test. so I got some sample questions that is similar I mentioned top image.

have you ever seen similar question like top image?

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 8:25 am

Oh, it's preparation, I misunderstood, sorry. :P

Kiriae found the link to that image -http://psychometrics.akresgr.org/spatialtest/

All the hyperlinks in her comment also go to spatial tests

Praneeth.pj
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2015, 10:40 am

iliketrees wrote:

Kiriae found the link to that image -http://psychometrics.akresgr.org/spatialtest/

thanks buddy ,but I was captured the top image that site, I m looking for some similar site to that.

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 10:48 am

Praneeth.pj wrote:
iliketrees wrote:

thanks buddy ,but I was captured the top image that site, I m looking for some similar site to that.

Kiriae's hyperlinks are the ones you're looking for. :P Look at her comment

Praneeth.pj
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2015, 10:53 am

iliketrees wrote:
Praneeth.pj wrote:
iliketrees wrote:

Kiriae's hyperlinks are the ones you're looking for. :P Look at her comment

oh thanks i got it