Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Evemarx
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2013, 3:40 pm

I don't really look at faces in dreams and, when I do, they're usually not very clear. I also don't imagine what characters look like when I read fiction. Anyone else experience this?

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 4:01 pm

My dreams, and nightmares, are so clear it's like real life unfolding in front of my eyes. I recognize family members, acquaintances from work, etc. Reading fiction is a little tougher, though because I have to create what a person looks like from the written word, and often that written word isn't crystal clear.

franknfurter
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 4:03 pm

i never see faces in my mind, neither in dreams or reading, or trying to think of the face of someone I know. I get parts of them like their teeth or hair but never their whole face, I can picture faces that I have seen in photos though which is strange

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 4:35 pm

I know I see faces in dreams because they're often people I know, occasionally I've seen a celebrity I recognized.

I had a whole series of dreams several years ago, some of which involved reptilian aliens (which I had never heard of before, but have seen drawings of in UFO literature since, looking exactly the way I dreamed them) and several involved long interactions with hordes of the undead - but not like zombies, these corpses were quite animated and talkative, just dead and decomposing. I once had a long conversation with an attractive dead girl on a subway train.