Do extremely social extroverted people make you sick?

Page 4 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 8:46 pm

skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Codyrules37 wrote:
nope not at all...

socializing is actually good for you, never mind what the haters think.

Oh I'm sorry, I hadn't realised that doing something that exhausts me to the point of being too tired to read was good for me. I'll do it more, Doctor.
Yeah, being totally stressed and strung out to the point of meltdown and aneurism concerning migraine is the best thing I need. Yeah okay. I think I'll just hang out with you Who Am I. We can sit together and just stare at trees and lakes and listen to birds chirping while Cody socializes. Oh no wait, maybe we should socialize and nearly kill ourselves like I did driving home the other day since I was so stressed and exhausted from the socializing I could barely keep my car from going off the road. But since it's so good for us, I don't know, maybe we should just learn to get better at it.

Give me a break man, isn't that part of the definition of Autism? I'll just hang out in a quiet spot with you Who Am I.

I like your plan. :) Can I bring a book?

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 8:46 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Codyrules37 wrote:
nope not at all...

Oh I'm sorry, I hadn't realised that doing something that exhausts me to the point of being too tired to read was good for me. I'll do it more, Doctor.

are you one of the few lucky ones who doesn't suffer from anxiety disorder what is aspie and what is anxiety? who knows expect that meds help me live 8O

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:09 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Codyrules37 wrote:
nope not at all...

Yeah, being totally stressed and strung out to the point of meltdown and aneurism concerning migraine is the best thing I need. Yeah okay. I think I'll just hang out with you Who Am I. We can sit together and just stare at trees and lakes and listen to birds chirping while Cody socializes. Oh no wait, maybe we should socialize and nearly kill ourselves like I did driving home the other day since I was so stressed and exhausted from the socializing I could barely keep my car from going off the road. But since it's so good for us, I don't know, maybe we should just learn to get better at it.

Give me a break man, isn't that part of the definition of Autism? I'll just hang out in a quiet spot with you Who Am I.

Absolutely. I might even bring a music theory or ski technique book. That actually sounds heavenly. Just sitting by the lake reading. That's my idea of a great day. :)

Wreck It Ralph

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:12 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Codyrules37 wrote:
nope not at all...

are you one of the few lucky ones who doesn't suffer from anxiety disorder what is aspie and what is anxiety? who knows expect that meds help me live 8O
Hey Aussie Bloke. You can come sit by the lake with me and Who Am I. Bring your dove too. I'll bet she would love the peaceful quiet non socializing scene. :D That would be fun. All us non socializers can hang out together and not socialize! :D

Wreck It Ralph

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:13 pm

skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Codyrules37 wrote:
nope not at all...

Absolutely. I might even bring a music theory or ski technique book. That actually sounds heavenly. Just sitting by the lake reading. That's my idea of a great day. :)

Ooohhhh, that music theory textbook might be a dangerous thing. I'll go into lecture mode. :P

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:14 pm

^^^

yeah doves are amazing so cuddly you want to kiss him even when he doesn't want it :lol:

I quite like rabbits to :wink:

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:21 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Codyrules37 wrote:
nope not at all...

Ooohhhh, that music theory textbook might be a dangerous thing. I'll go into lecture mode. :P
LOL!! We'd have a blast together. Funny how Aspies can have so much fun with the technical stuff! :D

Wreck It Ralph

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:23 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
^^^

yeah doves are amazing so cuddly you want to kiss him even when he doesn't want it :lol:

I quite like rabbits to :wink:
Rabbits are cuddle love bugs too! They will sit there forever and let you cuddle with them. I would love to meet your dove, he sounds like a sweetheart. Sorry, for some reason I thought he was a she. I stand corrected! :D

Wreck It Ralph

micfranklin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:25 pm

Codyrules37 wrote:
nope not at all...

Yeah, I can't deny that. Peace of mind is also good for you too.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:26 pm

skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
skibum wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Codyrules37 wrote:
nope not at all...

LOL!! We'd have a blast together. Funny how Aspies can have so much fun with the technical stuff! :D

I was in the car with a couple of friends and they asked me to explain the purpose of double accidentals. Best 5 minutes of my life.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:27 pm

^^^

well it makes me sad Doves are not homing yet I have read and I do hope it's not common people release white doves as opposed to pigeons as they are easier/cheaper to breed. I think the pigeon thing is pretty sick to what happens if their poor thing gets killed by a hawke or something :cry:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:30 pm

Looks like my Dove but is not does it make you heart melt : :wink:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSlpDtaiqzE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6f1jq8nKyI

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:34 pm

Sick as being annoyed... No... Getting physically worn out, fatigued, nauseous do to too much talking... Yes... It depends on the individual really.

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:44 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Looks like my Dove but is not does it make you heart melt : :wink:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSlpDtaiqzE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6f1jq8nKyI
Awww, so pretty. Thank you for posting those. They are gorgeous.

Wreck It Ralph

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:45 pm

^^^

got some rabbit ones feeling lazy :wink:

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 10:48 pm

aussiebloke wrote: