Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Vincent287
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Nov 2013, 1:30 pm

Ever since I was three or two years old, I have been picking my eyes. I like the feeling of the pops and crackles inside my eyelids as I do it. You will have to pick your eyes really quick to understand what I mean. That's all there is to it. However, I have been doing it for so long, that my eyelids have fell down just a tiny bit when my eyes are normally open. I can't open my eyes as wide as I used to. I can feel the crackles and pops just by opening and closing my eyes without picking them because I have been doing it for so long. It's just that I keep doing it because the pops and crackles are louder and feel better when I pick at them instead. When I close my eyes, there are wrinkles over my eyelids. I know this from the pictures I took of myself with my eyes closed. I'm only sixteen years old and my eyelids are like this. Anyone else do the same thing? Plus, what can I do to end this habit?

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 2:41 pm

I have a compulsion where I do this. I don't have to, but if I don't I feel really anxious and I end up doing it.

Nick22
Raven
Raven

08 Nov 2013, 3:16 pm

I used to love doing this. Thanks for reminding me. Think I'll start doing it again!

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 3:38 pm

I pull on my eyelashes to dispose of the loose ones. Does that count? :?

LogicalMolly
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2013, 3:41 pm

Oh dear these don't sound like very healthy stims.

I think you should go to a doctor and have him examine your eyes and tell you if you've done any serious damage. Also you need to try and get yourself to stop doing this.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 5:16 pm

zer0netgain wrote:
I pull on my eyelashes to dispose of the loose ones. Does that count? :?

I pluck my eyebrows. Does that count? :?

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 6:22 pm

you pick at your eyes ewwwwww oh crap, thats gross. even reading makes me go dang!