I'm the only one that does uncessary printing

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2007, 5:37 pm

What I'm getting at is I like to print. I'll print anything from pictures to email. There's no telling what I print. I sometimes print just for the fun of it. Do you have any fascinations just watching a printer print? I like to look at the page that is being printed on. Watching the ink being put onto the paper. Am I alone in this?

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2007, 5:44 pm

I used to print loads and loads, but not now...cannot afford the ink for my printer. I like your avatar though

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2007, 5:45 pm

No. I worked at the public library for 5 years, and you are absolutely positively not the only who does uncessary printing. :)

- Emerson

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

22 Feb 2007, 10:42 pm

well i like handwriting. cursive to be exact. also when i was little i liked grading papers and making red check marks that i did with a red pen

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2007, 10:47 pm

I used to print cat pictures I found particularly cute, but I stopped when I found out I was wasting too much printer ink.

nicklegends
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Feb 2007, 11:05 pm

Not really, although I must admit, I do love opening up the case on the printer and watching the ink fall to the paper. :)

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 5:55 am

I used to print out any information I thought was really important, even though I could just save it as a favourite or even copy it into a word document. I have shelves of folders full of information I've printed out and never looked at again :lol: I have mostly stopped doing this now as I've realised how ridiculous it is.

matt271
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 5:58 am

i don't print crap.
only time i printed anything was when practicing for the IB exams. I DLed old IB exams and printed them out, and worked them out on paper. I had to do it like this so I could time myself, and mark myself.

maldoror
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 6:03 am

When I was a kid, my dad had one of those old ribbon printers. I loooooove the sound that thing made. I kind of want one again.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 6:05 am

I like printing pictures, but I never keep them.

lab_pet
Raven
Raven

23 Feb 2007, 7:59 pm

When I was little, from the age I could hold scissors forward, I feverishly "cut & paste" images from magazines, etc. onto multitudes of sheets of newsprint. Four times, before the age of 10, I had to go to the hospital since I had a red streak (blood poisoning) running up my arm from the scissors abrading my thumb. I would cut & paste indefinitely, until my father would physically lift me and put me to bed. The doctor had to take my scissors away until my bandaged hand healed. Still, I love to make collages; I am artistic. Although this isn't quite printing, I think same category, yes? Oh, I do like to print! I like the smell of ink and feel of hot paper. Just curious, are you artistic as well?

Mnemosyne
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 9:35 pm

I pretty much never print stuff. I'm too cheap when it comes to wasting the ink and paper.