What do you think your reputation is?

Page 2 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

MathematicalOwl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jun 2014, 2:17 pm

At school, I'm the "weird maths girl". Even their parents seem to know me as "the girl who's really good at maths."

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2014, 2:52 pm

I have a reputation for almost never leaving the house, constantly going to the bathroom, and not talking much, having an odd sleeping schedule.

Idk what my reputation is here, I probably don't wanna know.

DukeJanTheGrey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jun 2014, 4:23 pm

I had my reputation ruined by a bunch of nasty, selfish, lying perverts. It has taken me a long, long time but the tide is finally turning and the truth about me is finally been believed. The police bought into there lies but they don't want to admit there mistakes for obvious reasons. I feel I could take my case all the way to the queens bench, I have the evidence but I don't want to cause any more hurt for anyone. All I want to do is try to rebuild and live my life again but it is hard. My story is long and convoluted and it seems easier for people to dismiss me as delusional or as a fantasist than to give me the help I need. Right now I am not getting any help but I am fighting and fighting for it but there is no way I am going to let these buggers grind me down. Onwards and upwards.

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 12:28 am

DukeJanTheGrey wrote:
I had my reputation ruined by a bunch of nasty, selfish, lying perverts. It has taken me a long, long time but the tide is finally turning and the truth about me is finally been believed. The police bought into there lies but they don't want to admit there mistakes for obvious reasons. I feel I could take my case all the way to the queens bench, I have the evidence but I don't want to cause any more hurt for anyone. All I want to do is try to rebuild and live my life again but it is hard. My story is long and convoluted and it seems easier for people to dismiss me as delusional or as a fantasist than to give me the help I need. Right now I am not getting any help but I am fighting and fighting for it but there is no way I am going to let these buggers grind me down. Onwards and upwards.

Good on you!

FireyInspiration
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 12:40 am

WP: Don't know

College: Don't know

Work: Don't know

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 12:41 am

Well, it appears all of the extended family think I'm a drooling ret*d that can't be by himself for more than a day without dying. Which might be accurate, though I like to think I'd make about 2 weeks.... I'm a delicate asocial angel to my mother. Which might be accurate too.

Online, well, fark, that ain't who I really am.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 1:28 am

Not entirely sure, but sometimes I feel like something along the lines of 'that person who's a few cards short of a deck of cards, that doesn't put enough effort into things(sucks when it appears that way even when I am putting all the effort I can into said thing) and should by no means be taken seriously due to idealistic beliefs.' wouldn't be too far off.

IRL something somewhat like that, except with some not so much of the never be taken seriously but more....'grrr why don't you ever come with us to the zoo or endless other activities I am not intrested in and thus don't feel like participating' so to my mom and boyfriend the person they live with that 'never' goes and does anything with them.

But I don't really know exactly I'd hope my overall reputation isn't too horrible anywhere, but given some experiences in life it very well could be.

BelleAmi
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Jun 2014, 2:31 am

[quote"DukeJanTheGrey"]I had my reputation ruined by a bunch of nasty, selfish, lying perverts. It has taken me a long, long time but the tide is finally turning and the truth about me is finally been believed. The police bought into there lies but they don't want to admit there mistakes for obvious reasons. I feel I could take my case all the way to the queens bench, I have the evidence but I don't want to cause any more hurt for anyone. All I want to do is try to rebuild and live my life again but it is hard. My story is long and convoluted and it seems easier for people to dismiss me as delusional or as a fantasist than to give me the help I need. Right now I am not getting any help but I am fighting and fighting for it but there is no way I am going to let these buggers grind me down. Onwards and upwards.[/quote]

[quote Vicky Gleitz] Good on you![/quote]

Keep fighting - rebuilding your life is the most important thing.

As for reputation it is someting that has always scared me a lot, what others think of me. It can be so at odds with how you feel and are in yourself.

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 4:21 am

My reputation is whatever other people say it is based on the latests piece of gossip about me. Or the most upto date misunderstanding of the last few posts I made on the internet.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 7:04 am

Odd. Sometimes as 'mad as a bag of cats'. The quiet one. They are possibly right, lol.
I don't have much of an online presence, I guess I've an all round 'odd' reputation amongst my peers in this context :D
I can't change or be someone else, I know that I strive to be a decent person and that's good enough for me.

Gzac95
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jun 2014, 3:48 am

On here I am unknown as I haven't posted much. In real life I am known as quiet and intelligent, but also obnoxious when with people I know.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2014, 4:02 am

On here most people probably think I'm a b***h, but that's ok cause it's true and I really am bitchy here a lot. In real life most people seem to be afraid of me, or at least my kids and friends and husband say that people are afraid of me. Why, I don't know.

People also think I'm crazier than I actually am. Maybe that's why they are afraid. Who knows.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2014, 9:20 am

On here?

I'd guess my reputation is that I'm the guy who "lies," about having greatly reduced/eliminated symptoms via diet & herbal treatments. So be it - just because people don't believe me doesn't mean I'm lying. I'll continue to share what I've done w/ the forums and if anyone has an open enough mind to chat about it or try it themselves, great.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2014, 4:59 pm

On here, I'm known as that 39 year old who has the mindset and emotional maturity of a 21 year old Mod. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm also known for that in real life as well.

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2014, 5:02 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
On here most people probably think I'm a b***h, but that's ok cause it's true and I really am bitchy here a lot. In real life most people seem to be afraid of me, or at least my kids and friends and husband say that people are afraid of me. Why, I don't know.

People also think I'm crazier than I actually am. Maybe that's why they are afraid. Who knows.

I do not think you are a b***h. And I do not think you are crazy. I think you are an incredibly gifted writer. You can take reality, mix it up with fantasy, and have us all on the edge of our seats waiting for the next scene. And then, when and if you actually do go occassionally crazy, no one will be the wiser because it will take you no time to get us convinced that it's all just part of the story.

You are awesome.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2014, 5:26 pm

vickygleitz wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

I do not think you are a b***h. And I do not think you are crazy. I think you are an incredibly gifted writer. You can take reality, mix it up with fantasy, and have us all on the edge of our seats waiting for the next scene. And then, when and if you actually do go occassionally crazy, no one will be the wiser because it will take you no time to get us convinced that it's all just part of the story.

You are awesome.

I don't think you're a b***h either. I like your style of posting.